Tires Need Help - 8-16 R3 (Diamond) Turf Tires

/ Need Help - 8-16 R3 (Diamond) Turf Tires #1  

aldej

Tractor
Yanmar / 336D
I have a 336D Yanmar w/ the optional diamond tread turf tires. The front tires need to be replaced & I haven't been able to locate any. Does anyone know of any good options - I don't want to put R-1 "lug" style tires on the front. Let me know what options others have used for turf tires on this rim while keeping the 4WD working correctly. If anyone has a used set that is in good condition-I would be interested.

Thanks
Jason
612-718-8183

/ Need Help - 8-16 R3 (Diamond) Turf Tires #2  
i have a 336d w diamonds on the back and truck type snows on the front,the tire dealer advised me on the size,i can look and get back to you,not sure they make fronts of that style...is there anything on it now ? are they 16 "

/ Need Help - 8-16 R3 (Diamond) Turf Tires
Yes - I have the original 8-16 diamond turfs on it today. One has a crack all the way through the sidewall. The rims are 6" wide 16" diameter

/ Need Help - 8-16 R3 (Diamond) Turf Tires #4  
i have 13.6-28 diamond turf on the rear and 215-65-16 on front,according to the tire pros that will provide the correct rolling circumference(?) after i removed the larger tires that were on the front with the current, the 4wd did go in and out easier....i dont use my 4wd on dry surfaces....my fronts are studded snow tread