Looking for F20D Owners as me

/ Looking for F20D Owners as me #1  

chrivera

Tractor
F20D YANMAR
Hey Guys,

I am looking for Yanmar F20D Owners in order to keep in touch and share information and experience.

I am owner of a F20 since last weekend and I would really like to know otherエs experiences and tips for the F20D

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

la foto.JPG

/ Looking for F20D Owners as me #2  
Are these tractors considered grey market tractors there ? If so, where do you get parts ?

/ Looking for F20D Owners as me #4  
Hi, i have a F18D, Had it for 18 months, very happy with it so far.

F18D_zps20c98faa.jpg

/ Looking for F20D Owners as me #5  
Just wondering ,if you guys (in other parts of the world) have to order parts from the US ,or if you have a parts source in your country ?

/ Looking for F20D Owners as me #6  
So far, anything i have ordered has been from Hoye, will need to do a service in the spring, and i will probably order these bits from Hoye as well. Once i have filters etc off, i will see if i can find anything local.

/ Looking for F20D Owners as me
Are these tractors considered grey market tractors there ? If so, where do you get parts ?

Hi Kenmac, I have red about gray market in USA, but here in Chile I am not sure this concept means something...
But I have to tell that there are at least 3 or 4 dealers that are importing this japanese tractor and re-selling.
About parts one option is importing from USA, Hoye for example, other option is get them from yanmar representative that sale parts for Marine motors, mainly filter I think.

I am a new Owner, then I am learning yet , One reason to choose Yanmar was the parts availability on USA, because I can get them from there...

Best Regards

/ Looking for F20D Owners as me #8  
I have had one for about 3years and really like it.
Right now I have a starting problem with no power to the dash unless I hook up charger to hot side of starter solenoid, but still won't start. Am on site to get suggestions.l

If there is anything I can share with you, I would be glad to. If you can't reach me on the forum my email is wwvideo@gmail.com
Hey Guys,

I am looking for Yanmar F20D Owners in order to keep in touch and share information and experience.

I am owner of a F20 since last weekend and I would really like to know otherエs experiences and tips for the F20D

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

View attachment 296144

/ Looking for F20D Owners as me #9  
on the new tractors there is a solenoid near the injection pump. when you turn the key you hear a 1 second buzz, that is the solenoid turning the fuel lever on. most likely the lever has fallen off or the wire to the solenoid is shorting out. the solenoid itself rarely goes bad. you can wire the lever open just to check.

hope this helps.