gk160

/ gk160 #1  

syl20077

Tractor
yanmar gk160
Hi,
I have just bought a new yanmar gk160 tractor. I'm very very proud of it and I hope it will help me for my every day work life ! Here are pictures of my tractor :
20130126_115730.jpg 20130126_115743.jpg

I do not find any help for this model 'gk160' on the net. It is a new model of 16 hp small tractor. I think this model is similar to the ke16, am I right ? On which similar model do I have to search to find parts for my gk160?
Are there whebsites that sell parts for this tractors and export to Europe ?

Many thanks for your help

++++

/ gk160 #2  
Welcome aboard. Nice tractor. I sure don't know anything about that model but I suspect they are built for Europe. I do notice a good bit of information on them and see that it has a 3tnv70 engine. You can plug that engine number in on google and get lots of hits.

/ gk160
Thanks for your reply.
Indeed the gk160 has a 3tnv70 motor. Are there many other tractors with this motor ?
Are there whebsites that sell parts for this tractor/motor and export to Europe ?

/ gk160 #4  
Here is 1553 dealers listed on Yanmars dealer listing. Some have web sights and some have email addresses. I don't know whether they would ship overseas or not. Might try contacting some of them and ask. Do you not have Yanmar dealers in France? YANMAR | Dealer Locator

/ gk160
In fact we have just one dealer !!! I have bought mine in a shop that is not listed as an official dealer ...
Can somebody gives me an url for a good yanmar parts shop ? Is-there a catalog of parts for this tractor ?

Many thanks

/ gk160 #7  
Hi syl20077,

That's a very nice tractor! I have been looking at getting the exact same one as we are moving to France very shortly. As for dealers you will find there are lots but the French tend not to be online as much as the UK. I don't think you will need any parts soon though, they are very reliable.

Do you mind telling me how the reverser lever works can you use it whilst you are on the move?

Kind regards,

Marc.