New Tooth Bar

/ New Tooth Bar #1  

jerrybob

Tractor
yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter
I have a 186D w/ FEL and just put a new Piranha Tooth Bar on it. Wow.....got to play a bit yesterday and what a difference this tooth bar makes for digging and clearing blackberry bushes. I actually bought the tooth bar for some planned work on my driveway later this year but wanted to test it out yesterday. My little 186D is a mean looking and great litlle digging machine. The tooth bar came from BXpanded in NC....great people to deal with. Harry...the owner....had to custom make my tooth bar.....for some reason the inside measurement on my bucket is 47 3/4 inches.
I paid a $229 for the tooth bar and $59 for shipping. Worth every penny. Well made....easy to install....probably won't take it off very often. A great attachment....will get lots of use from it. Will get some pictures for you folks soon....I hope.

/ New Tooth Bar #3  
Yep, Tooth bar makes a difference.Converts your bucket from a scooper to a digger

/ New Tooth Bar #4  
Let's see some pics! And digging videos! haha.

As you know I am on the fence between a Piranha or a standard 6/7 tooth style tooth bar. My main priority is digging power, but the brush-scraping ability of the Piranha is tempting.

/ New Tooth Bar #5  
I put one on a few years back, don't know how I ever lived without it. I believe it was from Indiana farm supply. 6 teeth (the flat style). I find having the extra length on the bottom of the bucket comes in handy for lots of things beside digging.

/ New Tooth Bar #6  
The tooth bar really makes it easy picking up logs and holding on to them with the Thumb grapple