Loader Fitting a loader

/ Fitting a loader #1  

SandandStones

Tractor
Yanmar YM1500
Has anyone fitted a loader to the 2WD Yanmar (YM1500) I was told to be careful as the front end may not take the load. What width bucket have you used?

/ Fitting a loader #2  
I have a 1500 with a loader, i have not broken anything on mine and i have not exactly been too kind to it either ;)

/ Fitting a loader #3  
:welcome: to TBN, Try Woods

/ Fitting a loader #5  
we do a lot of 2x4 ym1500.i have 6 or 7 of them in the yard right now that will get loaders. and some get loader backhoes.bucket are 48". $1800 for a loader. your front end is a good one.backhoe are $2700.by the way ym1500 are one of the best made tractors. we yanmar guys know what RUNS like a yanmar.

/ Fitting a loader
Thanks Coldwater,
Thanks for the confidence - sounds like I've got a good one (Yanmar) I've fitted a mid deck grader (rough home made job) and it does an awesome job. I give it a rough time, and the only thing that's malfunctioned in 8 years is the starter motor. (and, dare I mention a persistent oil leak from the PTO) It's one tough little tractor!

/ Fitting a loader #7  
If you were in the US a Coldwater Loader would be perfect but i think the shipping to Australia would kill the deal a little.....:laughing:

/ Fitting a loader #8  
If you were in the US a Coldwater Loader would be perfect but i think the shipping to Australia would kill the deal a little.....:laughing:

Yep, I should have paid a little more attention to where SandandStones was from. :eek:

/ Fitting a loader #9  
will i think it will be less then you think. we got a loader going to Thailand for a guys kubota and that was $500. so loader and shipping was $1800+500=$2300 not bad at all.we have a new way of shipping and it save us all

/ Fitting a loader #10  
will i think it will be less then you think. we got a loader going to Thailand for a guys kubota and that was $500

Not Bad at All, if you can ship them to Australia for that i think you would do really well. Realistically i dont think its possible unfortunately. Even your tractors plus loader would be a good deal to buy here. Good second hand Yanmars are way too expensive.