may have to sell my tractor

/ may have to sell my tractor #1  

drb21equine

Tractor
Yanmar YM180D
I have a Yanmar YM180D with a YLD 200 loader i bought new in '89 or '90. May have to sell these due to a move cross country. I would be selling them with the 5' brush hog, 5' york rake, and 4' box scraper. Any idea of the value? can't seem to find any comps for sale. I'm in Michigan.

/ may have to sell my tractor #2  
:welcome:

/ may have to sell my tractor #4  
not sure about that model? never heard of it, is it american??

/ may have to sell my tractor #5  
oh wait i see an 1800!! I was looking at the loader (YLD 200)!! haha

The tractor assuming its in good shape i would say $3000 to 3500 depending upon the condition, the scraper $150ish, rake ~$100 and hog maybe $300 if decent shap, maybe more if excellent maybe a bit less if really beat?? so i would say look for $3500 to 4000 but closer to the 3500 mark??

/ may have to sell my tractor
Ya. Bought it from a dealer new here in Michigan. The manuals say "Yanmar Tractor (U.S.A.), Inc. It's an 18 hp 3 cyl diesel 4 wd.

/ may have to sell my tractor #7  
Yanmar Lists the 180D as a U.S. Model. That's with a "D" as in Dog.

/ may have to sell my tractor #8  
I have a Yanmar YM180D with a YLD 200 loader i bought new in '89 or '90. May have to sell these due to a move cross country. I would be selling them with the 5' brush hog, 5' york rake, and 4' box scraper. Any idea of the value? can't seem to find any comps for sale. I'm in Michigan.

I'd ask for 5 or 6K, at least. I'd advertise in southern Michigan, there are lots of folks doing a few acres that might want that unit. Everything is based on hours and condition. A comp might be similar JD tractors, since they are rebadged Yannies. You won't get a JD price, but it shouldn't be too far off.

/ may have to sell my tractor #9  
   / may have to sell my tractor #10  
Your going to need pictures too!