Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #12  
have to try it on google thing now, at first I clicked it and it asked me to save or open it and opened my file explorer. I clicked off then told it to open and nothing and it said on the screen "thank you for uploading or uploading complete"??? I did nt upload anuthing so I thought?

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet
Any chance any of you downloaded the version that was dated 3 march? I deleted that version off of Google drive and I lost a lot of work! Please let me know if you did!

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #14  
The version uploaded 3/5 showing 3/3 in its header? I still see that when I click your 3/5 link. I downloaded it just now. This download shows charts on a couple of the final pages that appear blank to me, online. If I can see this version online then it should be visible there to anyone. PM me your email if you need it.

The version before that (upload 3/4) was never accessible for me.

Your 3/1 upload version still loads for me but the option to download has disappeared. I still see 'Print(PDF)'.

2/28 version is gone.

Last edited:
   / Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet
Thanks California - I was able to find some of the file in the trash...This is a learning experience and I have learned my lesson. I will update the file locally and then share the file onto google Drive.

One thing to remember, members should download the file - this way you can see any images that have been embedded - like wiring diagrams and ballast charts. For some reason they do not appear in the Google Drive view.

New file is posted dated 7 March it includes the following additions:
1. Intro to Yanmar Tab with background on Yanmar Tractors
A. Links to the Zen Noh Gray market import issue articles
B. Links to Part suppliers
C. Links to Forums
2. Tractor Specs Tab -
A. Added column for Hydraulic pump information
3. Rear Ballast Chart
A. Added Rim Guard Fill link
4. Brochure Tab
A. Added links to Brochures hosted on 284's photobucket site - Hope you don't mind! If you do, please let me know
5. Loaders/Backhoe
A. Added links to brochure and other loader suppliers

Now - It would really be helpful if members could validate any of the data listed....and let me know so I can correct. Also anything you want included on this file???

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B85YoHWb2pqbWkVqOUdQZXZja2c/edit?usp=sharing

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #16  
A. Added links to Brochures hosted on 284's photobucket site - Hope you don't mind! If you do, please let me know

I don't mind at all, the only thing I would suggest, as time allows, is perhaps get the brochures copied and available in your Google document. I have noticed that some pictures from Photobucket in older posts of mine have disappeared and I haven't changed anything. Having them available through Google may be more reliable.

The only thing I'd ask is that you credit the people I did for sharing them with me. They're not mine and I only was given them through the good graces of others.

Thanks so much for doing this. It's a large project!