Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #1  

Scotty Dive

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar 2020D
Guys -

I have been grabbing data when I can and putting into a spreadsheet....I thought I would share and ask if there was a way, we can use this as a sticky under the Yanmar Forum and have someone host the file so that we as a collective group can add/delete to it as needed.

I found a free sharing site and loaded the file up there, but its for 20 downloads and 24 hours. Assuming you find this valuable, If you know of a free site that has unlimited downloads and duration, please let me know.

Also - this data comes from all sorts of sources, TBN, Hoye, the web, LMTC, Len Shaeffer - not sure if its accurate or what...but its a start.

Welcome to Streamfile - secure data transfers

Last edited:
   / Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #2  
Google Docs will let you share a spreadsheet online for free, no limits on how many people view it.

Aaron Z

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #3  
That is a neat and useful idea. I'm not computer literate enough to help much there but could add a little accurate data.

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #5  
Wow, what an exceptionally useful tool! I really like how you've grouped all the data for each model, with dimensions, engine model, tire sizes, PTO RPM, and everything else. This is really a major step forward in terms of the collective knowledge. Thank you!

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #6  
Bravo!!! Ditto what 284 said, your project is a valuable addition the body of common knowledge. Thank you!

I have minor info to fill a couple of gaps. I'll send you a PM so this thread doesn't get cluttered with trivia.

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet
Thanks guys....I would like to keep it a living breathing document so we can add to it as info becomes available. I have no problem being the keeper of the file so if you have something you think needs to be added or corrected, just let me know

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #8  
Great idea Scotty nice contribution! :thumbsup:

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet
Made some updates. THANKS TO CALIFORNIA!!!! I also added a spot for Notes (in combined Data Tab) that includes comments and links to additional information

I will begin to date the files so when you download them you know if there has been a version change.

Other Tabs: Loader and BH info, Electrical, Ballast, Tractors to Avoid, Tractor Data links.

There is some questions around version of tractors - the Ym2000 and 1500. if you have info on when those models changed please share.

Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/?tab=oo&authuser=0#my-drive

/ Yanmar Spec's Spreadsheet #10  
not able to get to the spread sheet, but the other one I saw did have good info, thanks for putting it up