Price Check Ym2000 with loader

/ Ym2000 with loader #1  

Lawman17

Just checked out a ym2000 with loader and a rear scraper for $3000. Hour meter says 302 hours but unknown if that's correct since its not the original owner but it does work. No blow by runs strong and hydraulics work good. Main use will be light loader work and bush hogging at the hunting camp. Worth $3000??? Also says make offer so maybe able to lowball him a bit more. Thanks

/ Ym2000 with loader #2  
Sounds to me like it would be worth it. Sounds like a good buy. I sure wouldn't believe a tractor manufactured from 1975 through 1977 has 302 hours but that really doesn't matter if it is in good condition.

/ Ym2000 with loader #3  
Just do it. That's a fair price for a YM2000 w loader in decent running condition.

If it's what you are looking for, you risk losing it to a more eager buyer if you try to delay and negotiate.

Of course check it out to verify that it is in decent condition.

The 3-digit hourmeter is just a maintenance reminder, not a historical record.

/ Ym2000 with loader #4  
Your probably not from these parts but just thought I would give an indication of one here in East Texas with a loader and no blade for $3500. It does hava a canopy though. 75-79 Yanmar 2000 24hp / 2 cycle I did contact the owner and let him know it is not a 2 cycle but he didn't bother to change his ad.

/ Ym2000 with loader #5  
i think thats fair even if its a VN recon which i dont know if it is or not, but if running and he has had it for more than 6-12 months i would not care anyway.

/ Ym2000 with loader #8  
Idhave to go look at it though thats a good price. that looks like either an old loader or something handmade, definitly not something they put on them in the recon?

/ Ym2000 with loader #9  
Idhave to go look at it though thats a good price. that looks like either an old loader or something handmade, definitly not something they put on them in the recon?

Getting off subject a little but I was thinking that is a VN loader so I went to VN's website in Dallas and they are no longer showing any Yanmar tractors. I am guessing Yanmar's law suit probably did that? Their loaders don't look like that curved boom one anyway.

/ Ym2000 with loader #10  
yea there not curved boom like that. I have only seen something like that on those rare japanneese loaders that they used over there i think. Not saying its an original, its more likely an old ford or massey or something loader for a small tractor?