Front drive case schematic?

/ Front drive case schematic? #1  

stormpetrel

Gold Member
Tractor
ym2210D
While I'm working on the tractor and have the transmission drained I'd like to find a new piece for the front drive case. I have no idea what the part number is, and could really use a schematic.

I've always been impressed with how you guys post up those exploded views of a particular part described in a post....does anyone have the know-how to post the front drive case schematic for a 2210D? :D

(The part I'm looking for is the piece that pushes the gears to actuate the 4wd)

/ Front drive case schematic? #3  
I think you are talking about the 4wd drop box and I didn't have any luck finding a schematic for that. Maybe someone else can help.

/ Front drive case schematic?
I think you are talking about the 4wd drop box and I didn't have any luck finding a schematic for that. Maybe someone else can help.

Yep, exactly. The manual refers to it as the front drive case, I refer to it as the drop box.

/ Front drive case schematic? #8  
Fredricks may just have 1. Worth a call

/ Front drive case schematic?
I have called everyone(Fredrick, Hoye, Spalding, Broken Tractor, All States Ag, etc.) I could find. The entire drop boxes sell fast because people break them.......the shift arm is rarer than teeth on a hen! Is more two wheelin' in my future? Ruh roh :D

/ Front drive case schematic? #10  
Fredricks gave me a name of a place once called golbal tractor. The contact person (I believe ) was Anna This http://www.southern-global.com/ may be the place. I never called them