Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    90

    Default japanese translations.

    i have a japanese girl staying with us this week, and she has translated all the stuff on my F22d for me. If anyone wants labels translated, im sure she can help. Post up a pic, and we will see what she says!

    Guy

  2. #2
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    on the UFO control system - its UFO (English) matic (jap)
    one switch has manual, automatic
    the other 3 posistion has slow (left) - fast (right)

    hydraulic knob under seat
    hydraulic lock, slowly turn
    1 use hydraulic stopper and slowly turn valve to adjust up and down speed
    2 when people go under the machine, tighten hydraulic stop and slowly turn valve toward to lock. when you are driving, do not lock
    the three words on the knob are
    fast (open) slow (at the top) lock (close)


    connector for swing sensor (ufo)
    1- while you are using ufo-matic inset connector tightly
    2 - make sure when you take off he connector you put the cap back on


    handbrake
    'brake lever for parking' (LOL)
    release and lock are the two words (square 7 n is lock)

    three levers to right of seat
    main one is 'hydraulic lift' and up / down at the ends of the arrows
    next one is 'automatic rotary' with 'deep and shallow' at the ends (shallow is towards the rear)
    the small one under the seat reads 'external hydraulics' on and off, unsurprisingly.

    external hydraulic take off (under the seat at the front, under the knob)
    pull down lever 1 (the main one for the 3 point) about 20mm from the top position and lock valve for hydraulc stopper (the knob), then take off the plug and 'lay a pipe' (I think it means connect...)

    Guy

  3. #3
    New Member dirty Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21
    Location
    Central Coast CA
    Tractor
    JD 575 skidsteer YANMAR YM1500D & YM3810D,FEL , 2 Craftsman ( if they count ? )

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    I used to work with a Japanese fellow who was always calling people Baca totty(SP). What was he saying?

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Mickey_Fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,132
    Location
    Vancouver Wa.
    Tractor
    Yanmar Fx24D, Cub 3204

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    Quote Originally Posted by guyd View Post
    on the UFO control system - its UFO (English) matic (jap)
    one switch has manual, automatic
    the other 3 posistion has slow (left) - fast (right)

    hydraulic knob under seat
    hydraulic lock, slowly turn
    1 use hydraulic stopper and slowly turn valve to adjust up and down speed
    2 when people go under the machine, tighten hydraulic stop and slowly turn valve toward to lock. when you are driving, do not lock
    the three words on the knob are
    fast (open) slow (at the top) lock (close)


    connector for swing sensor (ufo)
    1- while you are using ufo-matic inset connector tightly
    2 - make sure when you take off he connector you put the cap back on


    handbrake
    'brake lever for parking' (LOL)
    release and lock are the two words (square 7 n is lock)

    three levers to right of seat
    main one is 'hydraulic lift' and up / down at the ends of the arrows
    next one is 'automatic rotary' with 'deep and shallow' at the ends (shallow is towards the rear)
    the small one under the seat reads 'external hydraulics' on and off, unsurprisingly.

    external hydraulic take off (under the seat at the front, under the knob)
    pull down lever 1 (the main one for the 3 point) about 20mm from the top position and lock valve for hydraulc stopper (the knob), then take off the plug and 'lay a pipe' (I think it means connect...)

    Guy
    You da man Guy. I'm assuming controls are the same for my F24D. I would appreciate it if you could expand/clarify the description on the items I put in bold.

    I do use my UFO control and have for a number of yrs. Have been told by a few people familiar with the UFO system that I'm the only one they know of that has ever put the UFO controls to use.

    TIA
    Yanmar Fx24D,
    Koyker 155 loader,
    RSB-1300 tiller
    Cub 3204, 48" mower
    Bolen 1257 GT with tiller

  5. #5
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    she cant quite work out what you mean by totty - but baca is 'stupid' LOL

  6. #6
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    I would like to get my ufo up and working too - but i cant find a sensor.

    theres two round knobs on my ufo controller, one has two positions, the other has three. The one with two is auto / manual, the other has slow, medium, fast on it (ok, medium isnt written, just implied)

    my f22 has two big levers inside the 'fender' or mudguard, next to the seat. the outer one controls the 3ph height. the inner one controls, according to the translation, the depth of the automatic rotary (which i assume is a rotovator / cultivator). on mine, there is a mechanical linkage on the left side under the bodywork which would be connected to the rotovator. the words deep and shallow are written at the ends of the lever travel, and shallow is at the back, deep at the front (nearest your knee)

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Mickey_Fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,132
    Location
    Vancouver Wa.
    Tractor
    Yanmar Fx24D, Cub 3204

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    Quote Originally Posted by guyd View Post
    I would like to get my ufo up and working too - but i cant find a sensor.

    theres two round knobs on my ufo controller, one has two positions, the other has three. The one with two is auto / manual, the other has slow, medium, fast on it (ok, medium isnt written, just implied)

    my f22 has two big levers inside the 'fender' or mudguard, next to the seat. the outer one controls the 3ph height. the inner one controls, according to the translation, the depth of the automatic rotary (which i assume is a rotovator / cultivator). on mine, there is a mechanical linkage on the left side under the bodywork which would be connected to the rotovator. the words deep and shallow are written at the ends of the lever travel, and shallow is at the back, deep at the front (nearest your knee)
    Was hoping you could say what the "fast - slow- was for. Is that response or sensitivity to changes in the position of the drag at the back of the tiller?

    Wish I had something in writing (and English too) that gave an explanation of any interaction between the 3-pt lift control and the "draft" control that regulates depth of the tiller when the UFO controls are being used. Presently having problem with the draft control. It will not hold the set depth. It seems to lower the tiller and if any change in the draft setting the tiller rises and doesn't return to previously set depth.

    Can't help you with the tilt sensor as the dealer who had a lot of these parts has since stopped handling the gray market Yanmars. Tractor Ernie. I fab'd much of the cable control for the depth control but did get a cable from Ernie.

    Wish I could be of more help. Oh, there is an OLD post on the forum I made 5-6 yrs ago covering everything needed to get the UFO working.
    Yanmar Fx24D,
    Koyker 155 loader,
    RSB-1300 tiller
    Cub 3204, 48" mower
    Bolen 1257 GT with tiller

  8. #8
    Super Member clemsonfor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6,239
    Location
    Greenwood Co., SC
    Tractor
    Yanmar YM2000

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    wonder if Ernie got a letter ahead of the lawsuit that helped him make the decision to retire. Seemed to coincide with the filing of the suit if I remember right, maybe 6 months prior??
    YM2000. MF dirt scoop,4' Jbar bushhog,boompole, LMC 12-16 disk harrow, 4' Atlas boxblade (with rippers). 1980 chevy K10,1990 ford ranger 2wd (285K miles),1997 saturn SL2 (twin cam!!),2001Toyota Higlander
    1986 Cobia 177 sunskiff w/1981 Johnson 60 hp
    1991 Javalen 17ft w/same year 150 Johnson GT
    Troybuilt 4 cycle & Echo 2 stroke,cold natured(need carb rebuild),MS390 Stihl, Northern tool pressure washer, mixes water into the oil in the pump(now dead, motor on a tiller). 5000 watt generator.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member tractorErnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Bahamas
    Tractor
    Yanmars = Fx235- F255- FX335... branson 4220i tlb - hinomoto JF1 New Holland 7610 Branson 3510 tlb

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    Quote Originally Posted by clemsonfor View Post
    wonder if Ernie got a letter ahead of the lawsuit that helped him make the decision to retire. Seemed to coincide with the filing of the suit if I remember right, maybe 6 months prior??
    NO
    No letter, my father needed help running his business he had since 1969, he was 85
    I was just as amazed as everyone else about the stupid lawsuits
    My Dad passed away 3 months later and now we are running his business.

    I miss running my old tractor shop a lot, I worked really hard to get that far, and I really loved doing it.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Mickey_Fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,132
    Location
    Vancouver Wa.
    Tractor
    Yanmar Fx24D, Cub 3204

    Default Re: japanese translations.

    Quote Originally Posted by tractorErnie View Post
    NO
    No letter, my father needed help running his business he had since 1969, he was 85
    I was just as amazed as everyone else about the stupid lawsuits
    My Dad passed away 3 months later and now we are running his business.

    I miss running my old tractor shop a lot, I worked really hard to get that far, and I really loved doing it.
    Ernie, you saying you no longer live state side? Have you sold the house in Molalla? I can be reached at my old e-mail address. And I think you know we're living in Vancouver, have for 2.5 yrs.
    Yanmar Fx24D,
    Koyker 155 loader,
    RSB-1300 tiller
    Cub 3204, 48" mower
    Bolen 1257 GT with tiller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 02:03 AM
  2. Unusual instruction translations
    By dourobob in forum Kioti Owning/Operating
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 10:19 PM
  3. Any Japanese Translators out there?
    By njrqs in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
  4. How's Your Japanese?
    By hobbyfarm in forum Yanmar
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 07:40 PM
  5. Japanese Yen
    By htiek126 in forum Yanmar
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2002, 11:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.