3-Point Hitch 135D 3PL

/ 135D 3PL #1  

ChrisAus

Tractor
1300D
Greetings folks.

Firstly, congrats on a great site!

I'm the proud new owner of a YM135D but in the mad rush to buy it and organise delivery I neglected to ask the previous owner which category of linkage it has. Can anyone offer any advice or guidance on whether it's a Cat 0 or Cat 1?

Many thanks in advance,
Chris

/ 135D 3PL #2  
I think all the ag tractors are cat 1 no matter how small. To check yours, verify that you can spread the 3-point arms to 26.75 inches inside measure.

And Welcome!

/ 135D 3PL #3  
I think all the ag tractors are cat 1 no matter how small. To check yours, verify that you can spread the 3-point arms to 26.75 inches inside measure.

And Welcome!

I had said cat 1 as well. Then retracted my statment after seeing it was a 135 and thought maybe not

/ 135D 3PL #6  
Well Jap specs and US cat 1 may be different just saying. I know for a fact a 1610 (or this one I know at least) wont fit a std quick hitch that's 29 1/2 wide inside (think that's the std width).

I know because my buddy bought my cat 1 HF quick hitch for his 1610 and it wouldn't fit I had to cut 3 inches out. It was too wide now with that said he bought a KK2 48" tiller that fits it (may be cat 0 and 1 fitment?) so the dimensions may vary especially on the smaller tractors verify what dimensions you have first. my .002

/ 135D 3PL #7  
I think standard width of the JD QH is around 26.8" per some ag school's specs page.

That's thing I like about standards - there are so many to choose from! :D

/ 135D 3PL #8  
Yeah maybe it was 26.x or something else even heck I dont know my memory is getting so selective as to what I remember and what I dont! :laughing:

/ 135D 3PL #9  
Here's a photo posted in the Deere forum in 2005. It shows the dimensions for Cat 1 Deere Imatch quick hitch system which was defined as the industry standard. (But Harbor Freight now sells a QH with a wider opening and I think has quit selling their version with these dimensions.)

Incidentally - when I modified an implement for QH use, I discovered that a common 3/4" water pipe coupler has just the right OD to use for that upper 1.25" bushing. Better yet, a 3/4" conduit coupler would have a smoother surface.

44664d1126671367-i-match-dimensions-734585-quickhitch-asae-std.jpg

/ 135D 3PL
G'day all,

I thought I'd follow up on this thread in case anyone else is seeking the same information. I can confirm that my YM135 is definitely a category one linkage/hitch.

Cheers!