Loader Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #1  

Ben the Bull

Tractor
186D Yanmar
I was wondering if someone new where I can find a a loader for my 1983 186D Yanmar 4x4 tractor....I would consider used if it is in good shape. Any good I ideas for new or used would help....thanks..

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #2  
Never saw Oswego before so I googled it and assume your from Oswego, New York. Coldwater Tractors has the least expensive new ones that I am aware of. Coldwatertractors.com

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #3  
I recently bought and installed a Coldwater Tractor FEL. Can't beat the price $1,800 and is built to last. Not the prettiest loader out there but I am not entering my tractor into beauty contests. Try calling or e-mailing Coldwater. Kris is the guy to speak to.

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983
Thanks for the advise guys. I will be calling cold water tractors this afternoon. Winston1, yes I am from the small upstate town of Oswego,NY. Far away from the "Big City" of NY. Thanks again everyone for the info. I at least know where to turn in the event of future questions.

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #5  
I recently bought and installed a Coldwater Tractor FEL. Can't beat the price $1,800 and is built to last. Not the prettiest loader out there but I am not entering my tractor into beauty contests. Try calling or e-mailing Coldwater. Kris is the guy to speak to.

Wow ! Good advertisment for cold water,all the way from Thailand

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #6  
After spending far too much time trying to find something in Thailand and also contacting all of the other aftermarket FEL manufacturers, Westendorf, Woods, Frey, Weldon, Koyker, etc. etc. and getting what I would consider quite poor responses and customer service, I lucked into this forum and learned about Coldwater Tractors. Contacted them and Kris and his staff were great. I have no hesitation recommending the Coldwater FEL. Very happy with my purchase.

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #7  
I talked to them B-4 buying my Koyker. at that time, coldwater didn't have a loader for a 3110. Koyker doesn't have the best customer service

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #8  
I talked to them B-4 buying my Koyker. at that time, coldwater didn't have a loader for a 3110. Koyker doesn't have the best customer service

I hear you. Coldwater did not have one for my Kubota B2420 either. To be more precise, they had not made one for my tractor before so could not finish the fabrication on the bottom bar and bracket that goes under the tractor as Coldwater did not have the proper measurements. They did send me all of the pieces I needed to fabricate my own, some drawings of how it should be mounted and a few photos and once I found a welder to do that part for me, it came together quite well.

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #9  
I hear you. Coldwater did not have one for my Kubota B2420 either. To be more precise, they had not made one for my tractor before so could not finish the fabrication on the bottom bar and bracket that goes under the tractor as Coldwater did not have the proper measurements. They did send me all of the pieces I needed to fabricate my own, some drawings of how it should be mounted and a few photos and once I found a welder to do that part for me, it came together quite well.
Just to be clear - you had the nearly complete loader shipped to Thailand?

/ Where can I buy a loader for my 186D 4x4 1983 #10  
Just to be clear - you had the nearly complete loader shipped to Thailand?

Yes, everything was complete with the exception of where the bottom brackets are welded on to the square bottom tube that runs under the width of the tractor. Coldwater shipped everything to me in Thailand at a cost of $2,300. $1,800 for the FEL and an excellent deal on the sea freight of $500.

Photos below of the parts that required welding at my end.
IMG_0060.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG