3-Point Hitch Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working

/ Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working #11  
yes, it would have been nice to have had a return in the side like that. I can't offer anything as, my hoses aren't routed like this

/ Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working #12  
Here ya go I found a pic of the draft clutch lever in my attachments and the lever is down to work with the 3pt draft control so yours is wrong now and may be why it isn't working?. I will dig around or take some more tonite for ya. You even may find some pics in a thread I started about remote hydraulics I put on mine last year or year before.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...-hydraulics-yanmar-336-img_1249-1024x768-.jpg

A thread on 3810/3110/336 hydraulics..doubtful anything of interest but I ran across it none the less thought it may reveal something?

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/yanmar/271269-power-beyond-series-plumbing-loader.html

For the life of me I cant find the aux hydraulics thread I mentioned its related to a 3pt log splitter I converted from a self powered but it alludes me....

Last edited:
   / Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working #14  
Yes thanks 284 that is it thank you!

I went and looked thru that one just now and I was thinking I had better pictures of the 3pt block with what the 2 lines were in and out? Loosing my memory isn't a new thing haha. The ones that are in the OP pics. I can take more tonite so I can say which one is in and which is out.

Here we go I found it. The H is actually an I for in I was sideways when I wrote it or something haha. The O is pressure I is return.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ics-questions-draft-control-001-1280x960-.jpg

/ Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working #15  
fwtw off topic sorry but I wont be back here until late tomorrow. I forgot I was taking my wife on the motorcycle for a root canal out of town at the crack of dawn. I will get those other pics on here late tomorrow for ya.

/ Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working #16  
Ok here is the pics of mine and my 3 pt works fine with all these levers and so on where they are in the pics. The lever on the lower left of the rock shaft housing is supposed to do something but I cant find the description right now? Suffice it to say if yours is up like mine in the pic it should work. hth :thumbsup:

edit: Like I mentioned the lever on the rt side rock shaft on yours shows its up that is for auto draft and will not work with the draft control lever it will not work that is the first thing I would do is flip it down!

Attachments

• IMG_1291 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1291 (1280x960).jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1293 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1293 (1280x960).jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_1294 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1294 (1280x960).jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1295 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_1295 (1280x960).jpg
    693 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
   / Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working
changed controls to photos but still nothing.

/ Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working #18  
Ok that's where we had to start. The next thing I wonder about is whether the hp line back to the 3 pt block is dumping into a return? Reason I even say this is your p/s is working and it is feed by a separate port on the pressure regulator/diverter block.

The hp feed to the 3 pt is the steel line going back from that block so if its been opened there could be a routing issue. A person needs to follow the flow to determine that the pics dont show how the hoses and lines are. hth

/ Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working
Cleaned hydraulic screen and still no movement on 3 point lift. :-(

/ Yanmar 336 ... Three point hitch lift arms not working #20  
Cleaned hydraulic screen and still no movement on 3 point lift. :-(

Just for fun with the tractor idling why don't you "slowly" crack the banjo fitting under the control valve (shown in your first picture) just to assure you are getting flow to the 3 point control valve? Might be a little messy but with no load I don't thing anything dangerous. Just an idea.