Silver Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1500D

Default New use for the FEL on my Yanmar

We have a German exchange student that just came in today to live with us for school year. In order to make room for her I had to vacate my home office and refurb the room to make it a bedroom. I laid hardwood flooring, repainted the walls and bought new trim. Last night I needed to install the trim but I didn't relish the idea of dragging my compressor across the hardwood floors so that I could use the finish nailer. So here is what I did..(see picture)...my wife says I'll do anything to get to use that @#$# tractor!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Iseki TU1700f

Default Re: New use for the FEL on my Yanmar

<font color="red">"my wife says I'll do anything to get to use that @#$# tractor! " </font>

I'd say she's right.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1500D

Yeah I suppose I could've just wheeled the compressor over from the garage and passed the hose into the house. But, why do that when I have a perfectly good tractor with FEL sitting there? Can you tell I love to use my tractor! Don't know how I ever got along without one...

Tractor
    Iseki TU1700f

It's part of the "I have to run it at least once-a-week" theory. It keeps the bettery charged, the fluids moving, etc.
    Yeah, that's it....
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    YM2210

Rob-
    You are a role model to us all. Keep the many different uses coming.