New use for the FEL on my Yanmar

/ New use for the FEL on my Yanmar #1  

rbeitz

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar 1500D
We have a German exchange student that just came in today to live with us for school year. In order to make room for her I had to vacate my home office and refurb the room to make it a bedroom. I laid hardwood flooring, repainted the walls and bought new trim. Last night I needed to install the trim but I didn't relish the idea of dragging my compressor across the hardwood floors so that I could use the finish nailer. So here is what I did..(see picture)...my wife says I'll do anything to get to use that @#$# tractor!

Attachments

• 306875-misc 152.jpg
    306875-misc 152.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 566
   / New use for the FEL on my Yanmar #2  
<font color="red">"my wife says I'll do anything to get to use that @#$# tractor! " </font>

I'd say she's right.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New use for the FEL on my Yanmar
Yeah I suppose I could've just wheeled the compressor over from the garage and passed the hose into the house. But, why do that when I have a perfectly good tractor with FEL sitting there? Can you tell I love to use my tractor! Don't know how I ever got along without one...

/ New use for the FEL on my Yanmar #4  
It's part of the "I have to run it at least once-a-week" theory. It keeps the bettery charged, the fluids moving, etc.
Yeah, that's it....
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New use for the FEL on my Yanmar #5  
Rob-
You are a role model to us all. Keep the many different uses coming.