YM186 FEL

/ YM186 FEL #1  

Kernopelli

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi MTE2000D, Dig It 258 Mini Ex, Deere Z930A ZTR
I have a friend who contacted me about helping him find a loader for his YM186. I am the type of guy that will patiently shop/watch multiple internet sites and sellers for bargains and made my end loader when I decided I wanted one. I don't have time to do the same for him. What are some TBN opinions on FEL options? I would think ( if I could find one) a Deere 67 or 70 would be appropriate and could be easily adapted ( I could probably make some mounting brackets for him), a Koyker 80 ( same on brackets) and probably easiest/cheapest a Coldwater. Any other thoughts, or even better....anyone looking to rid themselves of a used loader?

/ YM186 FEL #2  
Got a Koyker 155 on my 3810. Great loader, solid product...sorry I can't help more than that.

/ YM186 FEL #3  
coldwater would cost less than the others. I wouldn't say they are cheaper . I don't think they are built cheap just less expensive

/ YM186 FEL #4  
I agree....Coldwater makes a good product. They are about 40 miles from me......been to their facility.....lots of Yanmars and they make good FEL's and 3pt. backhoes. Nice folks to deal with. Good luck.

coldwatertractors.com