How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #41  
I used to use my YM1802 a lot until I got my new Kubota L4400 a couple years ago. Now I only put about 3 or 4 hours a year on it. It is amazing how I can lay it up for 6 months and just touch the starter and it immediately starts.

I thought about selling it but it does come in handy sometimes when I need a smaller tractor and I believe that if I keep it a few more years I will still be able to sell it for as much as I can get for it now.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar.
Probably there like old work trucks they bottom out and thats it. The yanmars today sell for the exact same thing i saw them going for 4 years ago. I expect the same to be true inanother 5 years. And if the economy picks up you may get more due to inflation and demand for play type tractors for deer hunters and guys that want a tractor but may only have 4 acres or something but do not really need one.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #43  
I think I only put about 15-20 hours on my YM2210 last year, but I expect that will be higher this year as I have some extra garden work I have been using the tractor for. :thumbsup:

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #44  
I have no idea. I don't keep up with it. less than 500 hrs though

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar.
I have no idea. I don't keep up with it. less than 500 hrs though

You put 500 hours a year on!! or do you mean you have less than 500 on the tractor? You could take you hours you have put on it since you have had it and divide the number of years it will get you close.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #46  
You put 500 hours a year on!! or do you mean you have less than 500 on the tractor? You could take you hours you have put on it since you have had it and divide the number of years it will get you close.

Or an average of 1 hour 37 minutes each day for 365 days of the year:)

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #47  
M<y guess is he is like the rest of us and has fingers that are going one direction when the mind is going another? More like less than 50 I bet he meant. ;)

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #48  
M<y guess is he is like the rest of us and has fingers that are going one direction when the mind is going another? More like less than 50 I bet he meant. ;)

Hah! And nobody flinched when I said I put 600 a year on mine. To be fair, that was my Shibaura. The Yanmar seems to count engine time much more slowly. More slowly than the difference in RPM would account for.

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #49  
I guess if you look at it like this all of us except a very select few put less than 500 safe to say I sure do. :D

/ How many hours a year do you put on your yanmar. #50  
I added 4 more to the clock yesterday, I could have put more but it got to Hot and humid, so I called it quits for the day, between the wet ground condition and the Humid air quality we're experiencing I can't seem to do much anything outdoors,
I do hope to be putting another 5/6 hours of seat time Saturday while Bush hogging:thumbsup:, I just wish the air was dryer:cool: