New Owner 1510d

/ New Owner 1510d #1  

blowery

Tractor
Yanmar 1510D
New owner of a 1510d. Got it from people who've owned it for over 10 years along with some implements. Bad part is it's painted JD Green/Yellow and has the wrong sticker.

Good part is the Hoye Sticker on the tractor and that it runs great and has been very well taken care of.

It has sat for about 8 months and the rear inner axle seal started leaking so I need to fix that, but other than that, everything works well. I would like to take the green off and go back to original paint, get ROPS and eventually switch to turf tires. Are there turf tires that fit original rims?

Attachments

• 1510d.JPG
    1510d.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 205
   / New Owner 1510d #2  
Welcome to the forum.

This your first yanmar? I believe Hoye has a turf set, did you check their site?

/ New Owner 1510d #3  
welcome to the site.:welcome: Nice looking little tractor:thumbsup:

/ New Owner 1510d #4  
:welcome: nice find, but why do people have to deface these poor tractors? :eek:

/ New Owner 1510d #5  
I hate seeing them painted like a JD..that decreases the value, at least to me.

it looks well taken care of though.

/ New Owner 1510d
This is my first yanmar. Was taken care of very well but the paint does bother me. Hoping to fix that soon.

/ New Owner 1510d #7  
It's better then the real green kind anyway..you will love it

/ New Owner 1510d #8  
I think people do that sice they were used in Jd's and that some of the older ones are basically almost copies of ynamars, that is the Jds.

Maybe someone thought that doing this would give them more money?

/ New Owner 1510d #9  
I think there was an importer in Western Canada who painted all his 'reconditioned' Yanmars green.

/ New Owner 1510d #10  
has to be more than just him? This is the second one this year to show up, one was in like illinois and this one is in colorado!