Yanmar FX Transmission Specifications

/ Yanmar FX Transmission Specifications #1  

theIHman

Tractor
IH856, IH1566, CaseIH Magnum 235, NewHolland T8.360
Hello all, I'm currently looking for some information about the FX powershift transmissions.
First off can anyone give me the dimensions of the powershift transmission and/or the final drive (ie: drivetrain from the engine rearward)?
What are the gear ratios for each of the gears, either for the powershift, ranges, or differential (aka: rearend)?
What is the weight of the powershift and/or final drive?
How does the powershift, range, and differential go together?
Does anyone know if the powershift and range sections could be used separately from the differential, if so how?

If the gear ratios are close to what I need, the weight of the range and powershift are low enough I plan on putting this into a modified garden puller tractor. Would like to be able to shift gears and not use a CVT.

Thanks for any help

/ Yanmar FX Transmission Specifications #2  
I cant answer the question but if you had a particular FX model in mind someone on here may be able to help. I am sure we have some FX's on here in the 25-40hp range just from memory if that is along the hp requirements you need.

Will be an interesting project hope you start a thread here about it! :thumbsup:

/ Yanmar FX Transmission Specifications
I certainly will keep all of yall posted as things progress. Currently looking at a powershift out of an FX26D, but any FX with the right hand "fender" shifter will suffice.

/ Yanmar FX Transmission Specifications #4  
The one guy I can think on here of his name is MickyFX. I believe he has a bigger model than that but if you can run him down he may help with the measurements?