Out of Curiosity

/ Out of Curiosity #1  

Neat 1500

Platinum Member
Tractor
Only a YM14 MkII
I was interested in Fuel Prices ATM in the States, particularly Diesel. Unleaded Petrol (Gas....) is $1.45 per litre, Diesel is about $1.35 per litre. As the Yanmars sip on next to nothing they are extremely cheap to run. We also have LPG here (Liquid Petroleum Gas) which is about 60 cents per litre. I know you guys have a few types of Diesel too so whats its price difference? Maybe a few other parts of the world could also throw their prices in too, mine are from Melbourne Australia.

/ Out of Curiosity #2  
I got 87 octane for $3.53/gal this morning. Ulsd was $3.93/gallon. All in north Florida.

/ Out of Curiosity #3  
Gilmer Tx running around 3.39 for regular, 3.79 for diesel. This goes up and down like the stock market. :D

/ Out of Curiosity #4  
Breaks down to about 1.09 per litre for Diesel here is South Eastern U.S.

/ Out of Curiosity #5  
3.48 nl and 3.75 road diesel that's per gallon about .50 less for off road diesel.

/ Out of Curiosity #6  
Now i see why every one runs deisel in foreign countries, its cheaper!! Ours use to be cheaper. But now there is so many blends of gas and the deisel is Ultra low sulpher, and the gap seems to be wider than when i was driving a deisel mercedees 10 yrs ago.

/ Out of Curiosity #7  
It's 3.49/gal gas and 3.69/gal diesel here.

If you want to look anywhere in the states, try Gas Buddy

/ Out of Curiosity #8  
Neat, here's more than you ever wanted to know.
GasBuddy.com - Find Low Gas Prices in the USA and Canada
You can dig into that site and see maps showing individual station prices in any community.

Oops I see Fordman just posted that.

For me, an hour north of San Francisco: Regular $3.90/gallon locally (farm community), $3.60 if I drive a half hour to an urban discount store. Diesel more - same price as top grade premium gas. Off-road diesel (no road tax) is about the same as regular gas.

I'm amazed how little fuel these burn. A 20 gallon purchase lasts me for months.

/ Out of Curiosity #9  
I found gas buddy app for my phone i now have a smart phone thanks to virgins low rates. I can get all the cool stuff now with less price!!!

Only down fall is it uses sprints network and there is little to no signal in the country.

/ Out of Curiosity #10  
Gas buddy is how I got the prices. Since it changes daily what I know I paid to fill my Harley nite before last would be wrong today could be 10c off easy. Couple weeks ago I paid 4.13 for premium foe example.