Buying Advice 3110d purchase

/ 3110d purchase #1  

toeme

Tractor
ac5045
Hello and thanks in advance for all comments
I'm looking at a 3110d 4wd with a great neck loader/48" bucket (don't know the model). The seller hasn't run it in over a year, old faded paint, grill missing, battery dead. He wants me to bring a battery, says everything was fine when he got a bigger tractor and parked it. I know all this sounds bad, but I've heard they are great little tractors, grey market and all. Your thoughts please, especially on value.

/ 3110d purchase #2  
Hard to put a value on one without seeing or hearing it run. If it runs out ok here is what Hoye put awhile back. Didn't reach the 3110 but not to far off. Might give you some idea. How many hours is it showing? Whats my Yanmar tractor worth?

/ 3110d purchase
Thanks
Any ideas on the loader?

/ 3110d purchase
Sorry, it is Great bend.

/ 3110d purchase #6  
GB is a good loader its from my neck of the woods ;) and far as I know they are not being built anymore though. Bobcat may have bought them but dont quote me on that. If it runs and everything works that will be an excellent tractor its a nice size and will do a lot more work than you think. Welcome to the group btw we like pics!

/ 3110d purchase #8  
Hi:
Make sure that the rear tires are not dry rotted! You can not find 12.4-26 tires except at very expensive prices. Check it out.

feoneill9