YM336 stopped moving when I shifted the power shift lever

/ YM336 stopped moving when I shifted the power shift lever #11  
Have problems with yanmar ym 336d power shift slipping in 2 & 3 power shift. Check transmission oil pressure cold reverse & 1 216 psi 2nd 116, 3rd 90 psi 1500 rpm as tractor warms up reverse &1 211 psi, 2 nd , 82 psi, 3 rd, 65 psi, need help to solve problem mike @ mike,melenka@rjvnet,ca

Have you replaced or changed the hydraulic filter? The filter is like a long tube with an olefin membrane. Usually, it's found at the rear of the tractor with a 3 bolt pattern cover. Make sure to have at least a 8-gallon or more bucket under there. Clean the area around it too before starting. NEVER back flush the olefin membrane filter, doing so will destroy it. If you have a fine mesh strainer, strain the oil and use again. Drive a little while and repeat to take out the inside nasty shavings and junk. Look at the Hoye tips and helps down the left column about this filter too.

Also, if the above did not work, you may need to get a new hydraulic pump. Others here who have been through this could chime in on this topic.

/ YM336 stopped moving when I shifted the power shift lever #12  
Have checked filter, it's clean, changed oil, if it is the pump why is pressures in first and reverse ok ?

/ YM336 stopped moving when I shifted the power shift lever #13  
I believe this came up before. Yrs..... ago. And the problem was in the valve body. Fredricks calls it the, Power Shift Cover (Regulator) and Gasket. A pic of it is on p.124 Trans. It needed cleaned and a couple Valves in it was rusty. Worth checking into.

/ YM336 stopped moving when I shifted the power shift lever #14  
Thanks, I have seen a photo where gasket was broken causing this problem, waiting for manual before I take it apart, thanks for the input I want to do easy stuff first before having to split tractor.

/ YM336 stopped moving when I shifted the power shift lever #15  
Don't blame you. The Manual will be a big help. I don't think your going to need to split it to get to it. Maybe wrong but I don't think I am.

/ YM336 stopped moving when I shifted the power shift lever #16  
Thanks, I have seen a photo where gasket was broken causing this problem, waiting for manual before I take it apart, thanks for the input I want to do easy stuff first before having to split tractor.

Even with a parts manual, those exploded assembly diagrams are worth reviewing too. Wonder if Winston has that area for your model?

OH yeah, I remember now, the YM336 is the aka YM3110 or John Deere JD950. There is a place to get that info right now.