couldnt resist, ym1700

/ couldnt resist, ym1700
Yep..both sets of tires go with it..the turfs won't fit my ym226 so no need for them..

/ couldnt resist, ym1700
Tractor has been sold...

I still got brand new sets of turfs for sale..anyone interested I'll give you a deal..let me know.

/ couldnt resist, ym1700 #43  
Tractor has been sold...

I still got brand new sets of turfs for sale..anyone interested I'll give you a deal..let me know.

if I had them 3 months ago I may not have sold my finish mower and bought a ZTr, :cool: with all the rain we've had this season no way i could have continued to use the finish mower with the ag tires on my tractor, however if the ground is a slight bit damp this ZTr can rip up the ground when one wheel locks while turning it leave a nice twist of turf torn up, I've learn to swing wide with it,;) so much for having a "Zero turn" :cool:

BTW- I'm sure some will want to know how Tall do these tires measure? How much could one expect would lower their tractor?

/ couldnt resist, ym1700
I will have to measure but sizes are as follows
Fronts: 23x10.50x12
Rears: 315/75R/16

I believe these will work on ym1700 series and smaller. I know a guy asked about them and confirmed with Hoye they would keep the ratio correct on the 4wd on a ym1500d.

/ couldnt resist, ym1700
Turf set has been sold.