Hoye Power Steering

/ Hoye Power Steering #21  
I think I got the last one Woo-Hoo! It's destined for my Deere 950 with 75 loader. I was going to call and ask if the valve was inegrated where the drag link attaches. It doesnt apear to be the Char-lynn style I was expecting.

I don't see any part numbers on the cylinder however the packaging is from HPS hydraulic power steering and appears to be made in turkey.

/ Hoye Power Steering
Thanks - I ordered the whole kit and am working with Matt @ Hoye to see if I need to build my own bracket to fit with my V-Tek loader

/ Hoye Power Steering #23  
I Installed the DIY power steering on my 2010D tractor and just finished the project tonight and it is now finalized. It took me a long time to do this but I figured it cost me about $400 finished without my labor.. If anyone would like pictures let me know. I could post them..Of course now that Hoye doesn't have these cylinders available anymore and don't look like they are going to get anymore it might be pointless to post the pics.. But let me know if you would like them

/ Hoye Power Steering #24  
We love photos! It's easier to visualize a proposed project when you have seen photos of something similar.

/ Hoye Power Steering #25  
I'll post pictures once I figure out how to do that on this forum..

/ Hoye Power Steering #26  
Heres a try on some P.S. pics..

unnamed[1].jpgunnamed[4].jpgunnamed[5].jpgunnamed[2].jpgunnamed[3].jpg

/ Hoye Power Steering #27  
Nice pictures, thanks. I am not seeing a diverter valve. Mind sharing just how you plumbed it?

/ Hoye Power Steering #28  
Sorry I don't have a picture of the priority flow valve its basically the same one that hoye has and the steering is priority and then loader. The back flow from the PS cylinder is plumbed into the 3pt hitch via remove plug and get 3/8" elbow screw it in and turn your hose into elbow and your done.. I'll try to get some pics of that as well..