Yanmar in Indiana?

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #1  

mowingcorey

Tractor
Yanmar 1401D
I am looking to buy a Yanmar (1510D or 1401D??) tractor, but I am having no luck finding a dealer in west-central Indiana. Can anyone help me?

I have been reading discussions here for about 6 months and have really enjoyed it.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #2  
Would you settle for a dealer in SW Ohio whose son goes to school in Indiana?

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #3  
I have a YM1510d for sale in northern Illinois.

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #4  
We have 5 1401D units and 3 1510D units at the present time. We would be glad work out delivery.

Thank you,
Bruce Laten

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #5  
Bruce

you don't happen to have any E2304 Hino? Or something simular in a yanmar,iseki or mitsubishi?

I bought a e2004 off bruce in march was happy and did honor his warranty when the front axles didn't want to turn. I'd buy off him agian.

/ Yanmar in Indiana?
Even though I would perfer a dealer close to home, I would consider a greater distance for a good price. Please feel free to email me with more information on the Yanmars you have for sale. I updated my personal information with my email address. Thanks for the replies.

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #7  
If your reply was to Wayne at LMTC, here's his website Little Miami Trading . His tractors are priced on his webpages, but don't just look at price alone. All of his tractors are in excellent condition.
Worth the drive, you'll see very nice Yanmars at his place.

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #8  
I have seen LMTC's web site, and while they may have nice tractors, I have a problem with their policy of not selling parts to people that don't buy tractors from them. All Yanmar owners are in the same boat when it comes to parts, sometimes they can be hard to come buy. And if the LMTC is not willing to help outside tractor buyers then I would buy one someplace else, regardless of their quality and/or prices.

I believe a dealer should help people when it comes to parts and service no matter what. LMTC is close to me and it would be nice to have a parts house so close, but when their web page basicly says, get lost, if you didn't buy your tractor here, well to me thats not good business sense.

Mike

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #9  
MIke
When someone needs a part for a tractor I sold to them
I will go the end of the earth for it !
But when someone I never met needs a part that I dont stock in our shop, I dont bother with it.
Why??
Because I have chased parts for non customers to the moon & back, with 10 bucks in phone bills,only to have them say,(well thanks any way I was just curious what they cost) or maybe next spring I will call you.
This is frustrating when you have 3 tractors you are working on with a deadline,and covered with grease
on a Saturday when you could be out doing other things

Also when I sell non customers my hard to get parts
I dont have them there when my customer needs it
1510 pto shats ect...

I hate to rant on this,but its a touchy subject /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

By the way, tractorbynet members are good customers
and always welcome /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Ernie <><

/ Yanmar in Indiana? #10  
I'm not trying to get people all worked up, my statements are simply one mans opinion. And I don't mean to pick on LMTC, I know there are others that have the same ideas. But I have purchased parts, and gotten advise on things from three or four places, all of which sell tractors even though I did not get mine from any of them. And I tell ya, when the time comes for a different/bigger tractor, thats were I'm going.

Customers are not just the ones who buy tractors. They are also the ones looking for parts, service and support. I don't think its right to fly the Yanmar flag over your shop if you're not willing to help, or at least try to help, all yanmar owners.

It's your business, run it as you choose, but nothing anyone can say will make it right in my eyes.