Yanmar mechanic in central NC?

/ Yanmar mechanic in central NC? #1  

Mac 1984

Tractor
Kubota L2900
I am looking for a good Yanmar mechanic in central NC near Raleigh, Wilson, or Rocky Mount. Late 80s 4wd Yanmar. Not a gray market tractor.

Thanks in advance for your help!

/ Yanmar mechanic in central NC? #2  
Find a JD dealer, they will work on it if their dealer allows, they used those motors in thier own tractors and some JDs are actually yanmars all around.

/ Yanmar mechanic in central NC?
I've started calling some JD dealers. So far, no luck. The first one in Wilson, who told me they used to be a Yanmar dealer, but said that they could not work on them because they could not get the parts. But I'm waiting to hear back from another one.

The Yanmar / Cub dealer in Knightdale said that their contract with Yanmar USA prohibited them from working on any Yanmar not sold through Yanmar USA.

Thanks though.

/ Yanmar mechanic in central NC? #4  
If your tractor isn't a grey tractor ,I think it would have been sold through ayanmar USA Dealer

/ Yanmar mechanic in central NC? #5  
If your tractor isn't a grey tractor ,I think it would have been sold through ayanmar USA Dealer

Yea if its a us model why would yanmar usa not support it? Did u make that clear or do they think its grey?

What about the first jd dealer? What if u get the parts for them Hour tractor online has almost anything that you can need? Tell them you will pay tear down labor and you will get the parts they tell you u need. Hour will get them 2 you in 3 days in nc. You can prolly overnight the parts and still be cheaper than if the dealer got oe parts.

/ Yanmar mechanic in central NC? #6  
I live in Kinston and own a 187D, I talked to another one of the local dealers (not JD) here years ago and he said they would work on it. There are ways to get the parts....just need a willing diesel mechanic to do the work. What do you need done to it? Which model do you have?