Tractor
    Yanmar SC2450

Default Greetings

[COLOR="#008000"]Hi from a new member, I own a landscaping and lawncare business in north central Washington state. Recently purchaased a new Yanmer SC2450 with bucket & backhoe, thinking about mower deck and snow blade now and next spring a tiller. Any ideas or suggestions?

Tractor
    CCY SX3100

Default Re: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Osorios View Post
    [COLOR="#008000"]Hi from a new member, I own a landscaping and lawncare business in north central Washington state. Recently purchaased a new Yanmer SC2450 with bucket & backhoe, thinking about mower deck and snow blade now and next spring a tiller. Any ideas or suggestions?
    I believe i saw a mower deck for it on ebay. Congrats on your purchase and welcome

Elite Member
    Tractor
    yanmar 2002d

Welcome aboard. Nice tractor! No suggestions but do have a of question. How long does it take or how hard is it to install or remove the backhoe?

Tractor
    YM3810D Yanmar

Welcome to the group! We always say pics are welcome so feel free to post some action shots of getting dirt on the tires. It sounds like you have plans on getting that done with all those toys.
    Yanmar YM3810D, LT duty 3pt hoe, 6' KK2 tiller, 6' KK box blade, 6 1/2' KK disc, 5' Howse bush hog, 5' Howse back blade, 9" Yellow PHD, 3 Husky chain saws 346XP NE, 359, 372XP. 07 HD Heritage Softail, Crack injectors, check compression, take 2 beers and call me. "Hey you didn't build that."

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    yanmar 336d w ldr,C,Cub,many attachments

Greetings from the east !!!!! Must have pics !!!!

From CT

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Welcome aboard. Best wishes.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Murph ------------

Tractor
    Yanmar Sc2450

Welcome, Nice SCUT. I have had mine since May of 12 and it is a great unit. Talk to your dealer about the mowing deck. $2000 or less installed will be a good price. The one in PA on Ebay is listed at $2250 and that is you picking it up. Do your research on the tiller. Lots of options standard direction vs. reverse direction, chain drive vs. gear drive, they make one that is about 100 lbs lighter for our size tractor and the kubota BX series. I have been looking and wanting a tiller but haven't quit decided which one. I am leaning towards the King Kutter Compact or the Regular 48". Let us know what you decide and what you think of your tiller when you get it as there isn't a bunch of info out there on our units specifically.
    Barry
    12 Yanmar Sc2450 w/FEL, BH, MMM, TPH, CL Trailer Mover.
    Next on the list: Tiller