Greetings

/ Greetings #1  

Osorios

Tractor
Yanmar SC2450
Hi from a new member, I own a landscaping and lawncare business in north central Washington state. Recently purchaased a new Yanmer SC2450 with bucket & backhoe, thinking about mower deck and snow blade now and next spring a tiller. Any ideas or suggestions?:)

/ Greetings #2  
Hi from a new member, I own a landscaping and lawncare business in north central Washington state. Recently purchaased a new Yanmer SC2450 with bucket & backhoe, thinking about mower deck and snow blade now and next spring a tiller. Any ideas or suggestions?:)

I believe i saw a mower deck for it on ebay. Congrats on your purchase and welcome :thumbsup:

/ Greetings #3  
Welcome aboard. :welcome: Nice tractor! No suggestions but do have a of question. How long does it take or how hard is it to install or remove the backhoe?

/ Greetings #4  
Welcome to the group! :thumbsup: We always say pics are welcome so feel free to post some action shots of getting dirt on the tires. It sounds like you have plans on getting that done with all those toys. ;)

/ Greetings #7  
:welcome:

/ Greetings #8  
Welcome, Nice SCUT. I have had mine since May of 12 and it is a great unit. Talk to your dealer about the mowing deck. $2000 or less installed will be a good price. The one in PA on Ebay is listed at $2250 and that is you picking it up. Do your research on the tiller. Lots of options standard direction vs. reverse direction, chain drive vs. gear drive, they make one that is about 100 lbs lighter for our size tractor and the Kubota BX series. I have been looking and wanting a tiller but haven't quit decided which one. I am leaning towards the King Kutter Compact or the Regular 48". Let us know what you decide and what you think of your tiller when you get it as there isn't a bunch of info out there on our units specifically.