For the love of Yanmar

/ For the love of Yanmar #11  
I can't recognize the model. Having a roll bar could indicate it is a US sold but doesn't have to be. We are just sort of laughing at the ad because no matter what the model there have been none like that produced in the 2000s.
Thank you, Winston1. I saw the model of Smoody's tractor and mistook it for the one advertised.

/ For the love of Yanmar #14  
might be worth contacting him, in case he has a flood of inquiries and buyers who may have missed out on the deal, I'll let-um have mine for 15k and include all 5 implements :D

/ For the love of Yanmar #15  
Could even be a YM1500, considering that loader. I just saw an ad with Koyker's next larger size loader on a YM1500.

At any rate it's a mid to late 1970's Yanmar misrepresented by 30 years. Caveat Emptor.

/ For the love of Yanmar #16  
Look at pic again , maybe that purebred mutt goes with "the deal" ! :D

Boone

/ For the love of Yanmar #18  
I gave 18k for an Yanmar LX410 last fall.

/ For the love of Yanmar #19  
Could even be a YM1500, considering that loader. At any rate it's a mid to late 1970's Yanmar misrepresented by 30 years. Caveat Emptor.

I thought that initially, my rear wheels are not that large. its a 1700-2000, going purely on rear wheel size. Oh and i almost forgot, its a special one a YaRmar........;)

/ For the love of Yanmar #20  
For $10 grand, there better be $6k cash hidden in the tool box.