Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE

/ Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE #1  

moparharn

Tractor
Yanmar YM186D
I have a brand new set of Hoye Tractor turf tires and wheels from my Yanmar YM186D for sale. I mounted them, mowed the lawn once, and sold the tractor. $1500 new, sell for $995. I also have a used John Deere rear scoop $200, New TSC lift Boom cost $185 sell $125, and Five JD suitcase weights for 42lb for $200. Brighton, MI Thanks!

/ Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE #2  
I hope that is a heavy duty pole from TSC. cause i bought mine new from there for $109!!

/ Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE
Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, mine is the heavy duty model that they now sell for $299. Mine looks a little different, but it has the three lift points and was the heavy duty model when I bought it last summer.

/ Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE #4  
Does anyone know if the tire/wheel size and rolling diameter on those turfs is the same for the 186D as it is for my 1510D? If it is, I'd be interested in the set assuming the shipping to Minnesota wouldn't put the price over the top. Heck, I'd even drive out and pick them up but that would probably cost more than the shipping. :D

Charlie

/ Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE
Hoye Tractor could answer this question. They will fit many 2 wheel drive and some 4 wheel drive Yanmars.

I am a little surprised that the wheels and tires are not sold yet. Is there low demand or is my price not good enough? The JD scoop is still available too. :)

Hoye Tractor could answer this question. They will fit many 2 wheel drive and some 4 wheel drive Yanmars.

/ Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE #7  
Just like trying to sell anything, You have to wait for the right person to come along

I have sold everything but the turf tires. Might trade for them as well.

Turf Tires and Wheels are still available. Brand new!!!!!!

/ Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE #10  
If I lived in MI, I would would get the turf tires and wheels, but the shipping would kill vs. going to a local Ag equipment shop for new ones.