Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D

Default Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR SALE

I have a brand new set of Hoye Tractor turf tires and wheels from my Yanmar YM186D for sale. I mounted them, mowed the lawn once, and sold the tractor. $1500 new, sell for $995. I also have a used John Deere rear scoop $200, New TSC lift Boom cost $185 sell $125, and Five JD suitcase weights for 42lb for $200. Brighton, MI Thanks!

Tractor
    Yanmar YM2000

Default Re: Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR S

I hope that is a heavy duty pole from TSC. cause i bought mine new from there for $109!!
    YM2000. MF dirt scoop,4' Jbar bushhog,boompole, LMC 12-16 disk harrow, 4' Atlas boxblade (with rippers). 1980 chevy K10,1990 ford ranger 2wd (285K miles),1997 saturn SL2 (twin cam!!),2001Toyota Higlander
    1986 Cobia 177 sunskiff w/1981 Johnson 60 hp
    1991 Javalen 17ft w/same year 150 Johnson GT
    Troybuilt 4 cycle & Echo 2 stroke,cold natured(need carb rebuild),MS390 Stihl, Northern tool pressure washer, mixes water into the oil in the pump(now dead, motor on a tiller). 5000 watt generator.

Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D

Default Re: Turf Tires, Wheels, Rear Scoop,Lift Boom, and Five 42lb JD suitcase weights,FOR S

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, mine is the heavy duty model that they now sell for $299. Mine looks a little different, but it has the three lift points and was the heavy duty model when I bought it last summer.

Tractor
    Yanmar 1510D

Does anyone know if the tire/wheel size and rolling diameter on those turfs is the same for the 186D as it is for my 1510D? If it is, I'd be interested in the set assuming the shipping to Minnesota wouldn't put the price over the top. Heck, I'd even drive out and pick them up but that would probably cost more than the shipping.

Charlie
    Endeavor to persevere...

Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D

Hoye Tractor could answer this question. They will fit many 2 wheel drive and some 4 wheel drive Yanmars.

Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D

I am a little surprised that the wheels and tires are not sold yet. Is there low demand or is my price not good enough? The JD scoop is still available too.

Quote Originally Posted by moparharn View Post
    Hoye Tractor could answer this question. They will fit many 2 wheel drive and some 4 wheel drive Yanmars.

Tractor
    yanmar 3110D

Just like trying to sell anything, You have to wait for the right person to come along
    Yanmar 3110D
    07 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins
    Husky 372xp
    Husky 55 Rancher
    Maruyama trimmer
    Husky trimmer
    Redmax BP blower
    Toro zero turn
    North Star 4 K PSI pressure washer
    Honda 300 4 trax
    Yamaha Timberwolf
    liquid logic coupe kayak
    16' Tow Master Dump Trailer ,20' Yanmar Hauler

Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D

I have sold everything but the turf tires. Might trade for them as well.

Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D

Turf Tires and Wheels are still available. Brand new!!!!!!

Tractor
    now YM2610 retired JD 850

If I lived in MI, I would would get the turf tires and wheels, but the shipping would kill vs. going to a local Ag equipment shop for new ones.
    YM2610
    DYT4000
    retired JD850

Green acres is the life for me. lol

Nashville

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast