Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Lots of Yanmars

Default Re: YANMAR PARTS RESTOCKING FEE!

Okay...It's 6-1 now. Notice, I've used the caps key properly.

P.S. Actually, I did this for a customer (not a "customer"). No offense Coyote machine, BUT as a business owner, sometimes (not often) you have to take a loss in order to gain.
    Last edited by swmillbrook; 10-01-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by swmillbrook View Post
    Okay...It's 6-1 now. Notice, I've used the caps key properly.

P.S. Actually, I did this for a customer (not a "customer"). No offense Coyote machine, BUT as a business owner, sometimes (not often) you have to take a loss in order to gain.
    I don't know what you're talking about?! You ask a question and then quote your 1st post and add remarks about greedy companies. I forgot to mention what Scooby said about a 50% deposit on special order or special circumstance parts ordering- I would have told you up front if you hire me to do this particular job make sure you want the parts 'cause if you change your mind you're out your deposit- no tagbacks or ducking out for whatever reason. I've been in business long enough to know that the shop that does what you think they should do for you will NOT win in the end, and they are not serving their existing customer base by going out of their way for those who cancel at the last minute, expecting no consequences. Sure for an existing customer some leeway might be discretionary, and applied at the free will of the shop owner, but someone never having done business with the shop owner previous to their first over the phone order- NO WAY!
    You want to run a business this way- it would be your choice- and your business to lay on the line in similar situations.
    No offence taken- you asked, I answered.
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains. Samuri Sickle bar.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.

Tractor
    Lots of Yanmars

You're right Coyote...I don't know what I was thinking. I asked for opinions and got them. Might not like them, but it's interesting to see how other people do business. We've been in business close to 30yrs. and we are out in the country. It's good to get input from others that are successful in what they do. Thank you!

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by swmillbrook View Post
    You're right Coyote...I don't know what I was thinking. I asked for opinions and got them. Might not like them, but it's interesting to see how other people do business. We've been in business close to 30yrs. and we are out in the country. It's good to get input from others that are successful in what they do. Thank you!
    I didn't say you don't know what you were thinking - I said, "I don't know what you are talking about" regarding your customer/"customer" reference. Since you've been in business for 30 years, you should know by now how things work when a business looks out for it's existing customers, as well as the business itself. One can't exist wasting time/money chasing after phantom customers who back out of deals and expect no consequences to cover the business's overhead.
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains. Samuri Sickle bar.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.

Tractor
    Lots of Yanmars

Just to make things clear...This was an existing customer(was). Doubt he'll be back. But that's okay. We'll survive. I hereby resign from this thread and shall move on to another. Thank you much for your info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12