1810 won't move and no PTO

/ 1810 won't move and no PTO #1  

Schnee3

Tractor
Yanmar 1810
Used about 20 minutes disengaged PTO and drove across road tried to engage PTO nothing happened and won't move forward or reverse. Hyd lift still works?

/ 1810 won't move and no PTO #2  
clutch or splined coupler on main drive shaft are possibilities.

/ 1810 won't move and no PTO
I'm leaning toward clutch just not familiar with hydrostatic transmission the mower would start slow and then speed up eventually even though it didn't seem to effect speed of tractor and then next time I engaged PTO nothing?

How difficult to split tractor and replace clutch and is there a way to be sure before splitting tractor?

/ 1810 won't move and no PTO #5  
The way the 1810 is built the main drive shaft goes through the transmission and then to the pto. If you have no drive and no pto it has to be the clutch or couplings in my opinion. Is your clutch pedal adjusted properly? You should have around 5/8" freeplay at the top of the pedal before you feel contact. You can first make sure that is correct and if so I'm thinking a split is going to be in order. Here is Hoye's article. Yanmar Tractor Clutch Replacement

Wait for others to respond. Don't split it on my advice alone. I've been known to give bad advice.

/ 1810 won't move and no PTO #6  
did u check to be sure all the range selectors r in gear ? Re trace prior to losing driveability to see if something simple occurred,just a thought prior to disassembly,keep us posted

did u check to be sure all the range selectors r in gear ? Re trace prior to losing driveability to see if something simple occurred,just a thought prior to disassembly,keep us posted

Looked at everything it's internal going to split and see ill let you know when I do.