Intermittent coolant leak- what's this? (Picture)

/ Intermittent coolant leak- what's this? (Picture)
I think I hooked everything up right at the solenoid where I disconnected everything. Just seems odd that the battery didn't charge a bit. When I hook jumpers up I get power to the key so it doesn't seem like anything's amiss.

/ Intermittent coolant leak- what's this? (Picture) #62  
Might need to pull out the volt meter and see if it is charging.

I found my multimeter and the battery was absolutely GONE. I found the date on it to be from 2006. I put a new battery in and everything is fine. WoooHOOOO! Well, I better settle down because, well, knock on wood...

Thanks for the replies, and for putting up with my crabbiness. I was seriously about to buy a much newer and more expensive Kubota but I've decided to listen to everybody and give this tractor another shot and see if she can't provide me with some good service. I've addressed everything at this point aside from cosmetic stuff. New tires, radiator, hoses, fluids, starter solenoid, battery cables, battery, and temperature gauge (still need to mount it). And, I just bought a 5' Land Pride rake. I'm going to use her and see how things go. If she breaks down then I will fix her again.

/ Intermittent coolant leak- what's this? (Picture) #64  
I found my multimeter and the battery was absolutely GONE. I found the date on it to be from 2006. I put a new battery in and everything is fine. WoooHOOOO! Well, I better settle down because, well, knock on wood...

Thanks for the replies, and for putting up with my crabbiness. I was seriously about to buy a much newer and more expensive Kubota but I've decided to listen to everybody and give this tractor another shot and see if she can't provide me with some good service. I've addressed everything at this point aside from cosmetic stuff. New tires, radiator, hoses, fluids, starter solenoid, battery cables, battery, and temperature gauge (still need to mount it). And, I just bought a 5' Land Pride rake. I'm going to use her and see how things go. If she breaks down then I will fix her again.

Plus now you know everything about that tractor and can fix anything from now on.

/ Intermittent coolant leak- what's this? (Picture) #65  
New battery charging?

Yes, the new battery is charging. The old one just decided to go dead after removing it. It's just uncanny how a lot of things went south all at the same time. Everything seems great now, knock on wood. I have run it for a few hours and it is not overheating at all, runs well.