Yanmar to the rescue

/ Yanmar to the rescue
While you had the steer on the pallet, you should of drove it into your slaughter house, and used it to fill your freezer. LOL

Yeah. Would have had to get another freezer to hold that thing..

/ Yanmar to the rescue
Well, they got another job on their hands to find him again. Guess that's enough.

/ Yanmar to the rescue #13  
This time of year here, the temps are right to hang and age all wild game, and I think that steer might be wild game.

/ Yanmar to the rescue #14  
If there is a third time, I think it's finders keepers.

/ Yanmar to the rescue #15  
Steak

/ Yanmar to the rescue #17  
That's just rude - I had a similiar incident with a grandfather, father and son bow hunting nearby. The Grandson shot his first deer but it wasn't a perfect hit and they tracked her for a couple of hours and lost the blood trail - she died in my pond. A knock on my door, some apologies, and then the removal of the deer from my pond to my truck and then to theirs a mile or so away. The boy learned a lesson about making a better shot, tracking the animal until all hope is lost, asking for permission to cross my land and a firm handshake with an apology and a sincere thank you.

/ Yanmar to the rescue #18  
Need to put up signage all around your property - check in at the ranch house first or trespassers and their possies will be shot!

/ Yanmar to the rescue #19  
Get the gun ready it will be back.

/ Yanmar to the rescue #20  
In the UK that behaviour would be not only illegal but also unacceptable.

I vote steak / freezer too. plus send the bill for repairs to the owner.