Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    ym2210D

Default Re: YM2210D reconditioned good or bad

RCO tractors all had Koyker loaders, that tractor is a Viet recon. As others have said: if it's run for a while w/no problems, it likely will not have too many issues. As a 2210D owner of four years, I have been able to keep mine up and in good running condition. It has paid for itself many times over....it's hard to go wrong with a Yanmar. They are simple, well-built, and dependable. And if they break down it's usually not too hard to fix. The parts are almost all available and not too expensive. I have mostly dealt with Hoye, and their experience with Yanmar tractors has benefitted me a bunch of times.

Go see the man, bring cash. You'll walk away with a good tractor for short money, and you probably won't be sorry you bought it.

I paid $6400 for mine with a FEL and a 5' Bush hog. It's been a great value. I've put almost 1,000 hours on it, and most any trouble I've had had been my own fault (clogging the radiator and blowing the head gasket, etc.). I could probably get $6,000 for it today!! Not bad..........

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    none

Thanks for the info. I wasn't able to get up and see it with the family here. I talked to him again and he said he bought it from Big Red's Equipment. I think that is the right name or something real close. They are down in TX. He thought he had it sold. So the hunt is still on. I'm not in any hurry. If it would of been a little closer I would of beat it over there. Not many of them sell around here. My dad had one for a little while. He didn't keep it very long because it was 2wd and helpless as a sow on ice in the winter time. We have a guy here in town that my dad is good friends with that sells new LS and other makes of used little tractors. I keep watching what he has, but haven't seen any yanmars come in. I think I can get one a lot cheaper buying private then thorough him though. I've been reading the different rebuild threads on here for hours. I wish this forum had a section for Major rebuilds so a guy could find them easier. I appreciate all the info guys have shared.
    Bob

Elite Member
    Tractor
    yanmar 2002d

Big Red's is in Granbury, Tx. He no longer sales Yanmars. He is still in business but not with Yanmars. I know the Yanmar lawsuit included him so I can only assume they won their case against him. Yanmar America Corporation Sues Big Red

Tractor
    yanmar 3110D

Quote Originally Posted by winston1 View Post
    Big Red's is in Granbury, Tx. He no longer sales Yanmars. He is still in business but not with Yanmars. I know the Yanmar lawsuit included him so I can only assume they won their case against him. Yanmar America Corporation Sues Big Red
    I just don,t understand how someone like Fredricks which buys / imports yanmar tractors , sells them under the yanmar name yet,, avoided a lawsuit by yanmar. I'm glad he's still in business,,,
    Yanmar 3110D
    07 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins
    Husky 372xp
    Husky 55 Rancher
    Maruyama trimmer
    Husky trimmer
    Redmax BP blower
    Toro zero turn
    North Star 4 K PSI pressure washer
    Honda 300 4 trax
    Yamaha Timberwolf
    liquid logic coupe kayak
    16' Tow Master Dump Trailer ,20' Yanmar Hauler

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    none

I found the Big Red's web site and didn't see any Yanmars on there so I wasn't sure if it was the right site or they had stopped selling them. It looks like their not selling them anymore. I found a number of references to Big Red's on here. Some good some not so good. Any way I'll keep my eye out for something in my area. Watching a 336d on ebay that was repainted all green but to far. But still watching just to see what it brings. That would be about what size I would like. No bigger. Thanks.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    yanmar 2002d

Quote Originally Posted by kenmac View Post
    I just don,t understand how someone like Fredricks which buys / imports yanmar tractors , sells them under the yanmar name yet,, avoided a lawsuit by yanmar. I'm glad he's still in business,,,
    Me too! I hope they stay available for a long time. I too, wonder how some dealers stay in business. Maybe someone here can tell us.

Tractor
    yanmar 3110D

336D is a nice size. I have the same tractor (grey) 3110D. sometimes I wish I had a little larger 40-45 HP. Good luck in your search
    Yanmar 3110D
    Husky 372xp
    Husky 55 Rancher
    Maruyama trimmer
    Husky trimmer
    Redmax BP blower
    Toro zero turn
    Honda 300 4 trax
    Yamaha Timberwolf
    liquid logic coupe kayak

Tractor
    yanmar 3110D

Quote Originally Posted by winston1 View Post
    Me too! I hope they stay available for a long time. I too, wonder how some dealers stay in business. Maybe someone here can tell us.
    You know, when I bought my tractor from them. They took all yanmar emblems / decals off the tractor. Even my hood still sports the ZEN-NOH decal. My guess, so there wouldn't be any problems with yanmar. Now all the tractors have yanmar decals
    Yanmar 3110D
    Husky 372xp
    Husky 55 Rancher
    Maruyama trimmer
    Husky trimmer
    Redmax BP blower
    Toro zero turn
    Honda 300 4 trax
    Yamaha Timberwolf
    liquid logic coupe kayak

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    none

Quote Originally Posted by kenmac View Post
    336D is a nice size. I have the same tractor (grey) 3110D. sometimes I wish I had a little larger 40-45 HP. Good luck in your search
    I've been reading about all posts on the 336d. Just because it is the size I would like to find. Not to big and not to small!!

Tractor
    Yanmar YM2000

Yea the way the hour meter is it has at least 1.5 hours more maybe double that he out on it.

Its not an RCO tractor with a VN loader??? Those are VN1 tractors that had those loaders on those.
    YM2000. MF dirt scoop,4' Jbar bushhog,boompole, LMC 12-16 disk harrow, 4' Atlas boxblade (with rippers). 1980 chevy K10,1990 ford ranger 2wd (285K miles),1997 saturn SL2 (twin cam!!),2001Toyota Higlander
    1986 Cobia 177 sunskiff w/1981 Johnson 60 hp
    1991 Javalen 17ft w/same year 150 Johnson GT
    Troybuilt 4 cycle & Echo 2 stroke,cold natured(need carb rebuild),MS390 Stihl, Northern tool pressure washer, mixes water into the oil in the pump(now dead, motor on a tiller). 5000 watt generator.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast