Anybody Know where Car Doc is?

/ Anybody Know where Car Doc is?
Ok i did not mean to post here, but meant to put this in Yanmar.....Moderator help!!!

/ Anybody Know where Car Doc is? #3  
I haven't seen him since he and some guy (I don't remember the person or the thread) kinda got into it. I hate that he left. Wish he would come back

/ Anybody Know where Car Doc is? #4  
I've been wondering where he was too. Hope he's okay and joins us soon.

/ Anybody Know where Car Doc is? #5  
He got into a disagreement with sound guy.

/ Anybody Know where Car Doc is? #6  
   / Anybody Know where Car Doc is? #7  
CarDoc took offense to the way Soundguy responded to his post in an 1 wire alternator replacement thread, and that was his last post on 10/20. He last visited TBN on 10/29.

I re-read the thread this morning...it's hard to find fault. Just one of those many instances where we as humans interject, fail to recognize or add / subtract emotions to the written word that may or may not have been intended by the poster.

He seemed to be a neat guy, with wide ranging interests. I enjoyed his posts, and hope he returns.

/ Anybody Know where Car Doc is?
Yep i reread it after the post and the last post was after SoundGuys questioning him reclocking or wireing an alternator. Whole thing was semantics, both were right in a way. Thats the problem with internet. I sent him a PM last week which he always responded to them. Not sure if he ignored the email notifications or he has them turned off? Maybe he blocked them or removed his email?

I dunno wish he would return.