Somebody here buy this!!

/ Somebody here buy this!! #11  
Hi! It's spooky warm, dry and sunny, highs around 70. It should be cold and drizzly all winter but there's no winter.

Send it my way. I'll be glad to swap my 20's and 30's High here now is 45* for your 70* temps

/ Somebody here buy this!! #12  
Yeah! and I'll be glad to share some of this rain we're getting, every 3-4 days a flood, I thought about getting the raft out and rafting down the rapids in my front yard, but was afraid I might drown when I got to the lake in my back yard:cool:
I have a 275 gal. rain catch system at the barn, it fills it up in 30 minutes, I been draining it off after each rain,
The forecast shows a 5 day stretch of NO rain next week, woooopeee! maybe can get the tractor out, I haven't had it out in over a month,

/ Somebody here buy this!! #13  
"Winston, how are things where you are?"

2011 was one of the dryest years on record here. Lots of hardwood trees died and are still dying from that. Set the all time high in Tyler in 2011 at 108 degress. 2012 was an improvement. 2013 was a good year. Not sure just where we came in but I think pretty close to average rainfall which is 47 or so inches. This winter is a pretty normal East Texas winter. We had some lows down in the lower 20s with the artic blast that recently covered most of the US. Today we are enjoying sunny skys, mid 60s and lows down in the 30s and 40s. Several days of that predicted.