Loader Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations
Well bunick, I was a day late and a dollar short. The add was removed last night. Judging from the condition for $699 someone got a deal. Well I can scratch that one off my list.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #12  
Yea I didn't think it would last to long. Something else will show up. Good luck. Coldwater's price doesn't seem to bad for shipping it clear across the country. Don't have any experience with them but haven't heard anything bad about them. I think I would be looking at them pretty hard if I needed one.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #13  
I talked to them when I was looking for a loader .Don't know about now, but At that time, they didn't make / have a loader for a 3110

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #15  
Well bunick, I was a day late and a dollar short. The add was removed last night. Judging from the condition for $699 someone got a deal. Well I can scratch that one off my list.

Thats to bad! I was going to buy it before I posted it and I don't have a yanmar. I sure could of made it fit something. Was for sure a good deal.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations
Lee that was a good find. Someone made out very good with that FEL.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #18  
I just recently purchased a YM186D and was looking for a loader attachment for it. I have given up on finding a Yanmar attachment so started looking at Bushhog and Coldwater Tractor. There is a big price difference between the two ( $2k +) and was wondering if anyone had more knowledge or experience with the two or has info on other manufacturers out there. Thanks for any help or advice.

My collegue had loader (European made). Said it's not so bad for the price. I not sure about quality, because I never had this one, but you may take a look. Small tractor front end loader | Padagas . It's European factory, maybe they have something good to offer.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #19  
I would think the shipping charges to get a loader here from Europe would make this option make no sense. Then again this thread is so old I don't remember the OP or others...could be he is already in Europe? I will have to go back n look.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #20  
I would think the shipping charges to get a loader here from Europe would make this option make no sense. Then again this thread is so old I don't remember the OP or others...could be he is already in Europe? I will have to go back n look.

To be honest - I don't know. Even when last time I visited europe many years ago... When I was searching for attachments, I checked all oppurtunities and few of these were relatively good. Some european states are poor, therefore they possibly could offer quality products cheaper, but It just my personal consideration, you need to figure these things out by your own. Good luck!