Oil & Fuel No fuel from injection pump

/ No fuel from injection pump #1  

Marv

I just bought a YM1810D from an importer got it home, had to put fuel in it, bleed the air out of the line to the injection pump. No fuel is coming out the pump to the injectors. This tractor has a separate shut off form the throttle, could something be stuck in there to not let fuel out? Or is there something wrong in the pump. PLEASE HELP

/ No fuel from injection pump
Danny,
I tried that, & I also took the line off at the pump but no fuel. Have let out about a quart at the pump bleeder but still no fuel out of the pump

/ No fuel from injection pump #4  
break the lines loose at the injectors, pull the decompression knob ( make sure it's working ) and turn the engine over till you see fuel coming out of the line, tighten the line, then tighten the next line when fuel comes out till you get all of them. The fuel may take a while to get to the injectors. Also make sure it is not sucking air somewhere. If you changed the fuel filter then the O-ring could be leaking.
Danny
Parker Equipment Co

/ No fuel from injection pump #5  
alot of small pumps loose there prime the easy solution is hooking an electric pump to the suction side of pump and letting it flow. Be careful you can ruin a airlocked pump if keep trying and trying with no fuel running in it..