Wow! What a great site.

/ Wow! What a great site. #1  

murnere

Tractor
Yanmar YM336D
I took possession of my father's 336D when he downsized off their farm. I have been maintaining it myself, but ran into a problem when I wanted to run it without the Great Plains loader that he had put on. He had to install a hydraulic diverter (I guess) because the tractor did not have any auxiliary hydraulic sites. Rather than cap them off and back out a bolt blocking the flow, I put on quick attach valves and a short hydraulic line connecting the "in" to the "out".
That whole process lead me to this site and I have been thoroughly impressed with all the valuable information available here ever since. I became a member today and look forward to reading through all the different forums and learning from each of these and contributing where I can.
Thanks in advance for all of you who have contributed.

/ Wow! What a great site. #3  
Welcome aboard! - This site is GREAT

/ Wow! What a great site. #4  
welcome from CT, just a bit northeast of scotty dive, also have a 336d w yanmar loader, this is a great site with lots of great people !! Ideas, suggestions and repair tips are priceless .....

/ Wow! What a great site. #5  
Welcome aboard from Northeast Texas. :welcome:

/ Wow! What a great site. #6  
Welcome from Devon, United Kingdom!! This is a great site, hope you find it useful

/ Wow! What a great site. #7  
Welcome to TBN!! I have the smallest of the Yanmar diesels, the GT14. A strange mix of SCUT and Garden Tractor technology but perfect size for my needs once I manage to outfit her with what I need. I have someone lined up to build a replica of the factory 3pt hitch unless one turns up second hand soon, then I can hunt down a small finish mower and tiller. Mike

/ Wow! What a great site. #9  
Welcome: and I agree with you on this being a great site;)
You reconnection of the hyraulic flow line is exactly how I setup mine, so I can also run my tractor without its FEL.
a short loop line with Quick disconnects sure makes it easy to do,

Attachments

• Picture 2205.jpg
    Picture 2205.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 94
  • old pictures 006 - Cop.jpg
    old pictures 006 - Cop.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 93
   / Wow! What a great site. #10  
Welcome: and I agree with you on this being a great site;)
You reconnection of the hyraulic flow line is exactly how I setup mine, so I can also run my tractor without its FEL.
a short loop line with Quick disconnects sure makes it easy to do,

I had mine like yours deepNdirt and JJ mentioned if one of your quick connects is not plugged in good or comes undone for whatever reason you could stand a chance of dead heading your pump. Therefore I mounted the loader control valve on the tractor and put the quick disconnects on the loader lines.

Also allows you to use the loader valve for another hydraulic implement if needed.

Attachments

• 100_5889.jpg
    100_5889.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 94