Yanmar mini excavator wont start

/ Yanmar mini excavator wont start #1  

robste71

Tractor
2003 Yanmar vio27
I have a 03 vio27 excavator with a 3cyl that wont start. It only sat a few months. I get fuel pressure to injector pump but only one drip at injectors out of 1 line out of three. Any Ideas? Model number says on motor 3tne78a-ebv if that helps

/ Yanmar mini excavator wont start #2  
Welcome to TBN. Sounds like internal rack in Injection Pump may be stuck. Check the 'sticky' post in the Kioti owner's/operators forum regarding an injection pump service center. They may be able to tell you what to do next to fix the problem.
Post back results.

/ Yanmar mini excavator wont start
Took plungers out and cleaned. Took lines off at top of motor. and only one shoots gas out. checked fuel pump and it has good pressure.

/ Yanmar mini excavator wont start #6  
Stupid questions but consider the source, did the rack move freely when you had the pump off? Do you have the throttle wide open? Is there an inspection plate to observe rack position? Humor me. :D

Never took pump off. Only injectors out. Yes there is a cover plate what am I looking at once I get it open

/ Yanmar mini excavator wont start #8  
Took plungers out and cleaned. Took lines off at top of motor. and only one shoots gas out. checked fuel pump and it has good pressure.

Took plungers out of what? Injectors? No idea just what your engine looks like so humor me with my questions. I guess we were talking about two different items so I'm not sure you need to pull an inspection cover. Post #4 has a little instruction article about tapping on the injection pump to free the plunger in the injection pump. Did you try that?

Does your engine have a priming fuel pump before the injection pump?

/ Yanmar mini excavator wont start #9  
You can't clean the plungers without pulling the pump.

Sorry I can on gas motors but not sure of parts names on these. Yes it has a separate electric fuel pump which is working fine. The injector pump has three injectors on top that I unscrewed and cleaned. Took the three tube off and checked those. The injector pump has a access door I can take off. Should I check that next.