Price Check Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210 #1  

freestoneflash

Tractor
yanmar 2210
I did not want to put out big dollars for a radiator; I would really like to find a tractor mechanic who is familiar with the Yanmar tractor in my neck of the woods; I am in central Texas on 84 between Waco and Palestine; Any help would be appreciated. Would like to find a used radiator if possible, Know where I might find one?

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210 #2  
Hoyetractor.com. Or look on ebay, sometimes others aside from Hoye list replacement radiators for Yanmar.

It seems unlikely to find a good 35 year old used radiator.

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210 #4  
See if you can have a new core put in. A radiator repair shop should be able to do that.

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210 #5  
Welcome from Wisconsin

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210 #6  
Maybe the local shop wasn't really interested a few years ago when I wanted to recore mine. His quote was higher than a new one from Hoye.

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210 #7  
Yep, it looks like you need to find a mechanic and a different radiator shop.

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210 #8  
Arent new ones less than $300 shipped? i know thats expensive in terms of aftermarket car parts but these are tractors and there is a limited market to sell to for 35 year old machines that never were a huge hit here till 30 years after they were produced. this seems like a fair price for the protection and further use of your tractor that it will provide. A sting yess but in 2 years you wont even think about it. That is if a shop cant do anything for it.

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210
I did not want to put out big dollars for a radiator; I would really like to find a tractor mechanic who is familiar with the Yanmar tractor in my neck of the woods; I am in central Texas on 84 between Waco and Palestine; Any help would be appreciated. Would like to find a used radiator if possible, Know where I might find one?

I ended up buying new radiator; Bad news; The hydraulic pump is bad!!! Anyone happen to have; if parting out a tractor? I know about Hoye Tractor; Want to sell you a new part; High!

/ Am new to forum; I am in need of radiator for my Yanmar 2210 #10  
Don't get upset about my questions. Can't see your pump from here. Are you sure it is the pump? Not a sheared key or control system? Just asking. These pumps don't go bad often unless dead headed. :D Hydraulic Pump HP9A