Default food plots

Thinking about buying a yanmar 2000 for making food plots. Any one know a good place to buy one in southern Ky.

Tractor
    JD3720 Cab, 300X loader with 4-in-1 bucket

Default Re: food plots

I've got my YM240 up for sale in Western Kentucky. If you don't mind providing an email address, I can send details and photos. I too prefer to keep my email address out of sight from the harvesting bots, but you can edit yours out of the post as soon as I get it written down.

//greg//

Tractor

got it.....feel free to delete the address if you wish. Gotta go buy some parts for another tractor right now, but will get you the Yanmar info/photos this afternoon. What attachment file size restrictions go with that yahoo account?

//greg//

Elite Member

Too late now, but for future you can key on poster's profile and send a private message, still anonymous, and seen only by him.

Tractor

Default missed it, thanks

Thanks norm. I checked the profile for an email address, but have never noticed the IM option due to the very large default font this site employs. At 1024x768 resolution, I only get half a profile page. Never even noticed the IM feature till I actually scrolled down to the bottom half.

Lesson learned, thanks.

//greg//

I am in West TN and have a YM2000 for sale. I may be able to deliver to you. Call me @ 901-270-5589.

Mike