Yanmar HL-4201 headlights wanted

/ Yanmar HL-4201 headlights wanted #1  

deerecamp

I need some Yanmar headlights 194201-53051. Hoye, Fredricks and the others used to supply a headlight made in China identified as part number HL-4201. They have supplier issues and may not be able to get anymore. Just now found out after having them on order for a couple of weeks. The equivalent Deere number is CH18025 but of course there is no stock availble through Deere, its dealer network or related sources. Hoping someone here may have a suggestion. And please don't suggest an auto parts store. Thnaks, Mike.

/ Yanmar HL-4201 headlights wanted #2  
This would be an ideal time to figure out if there is an led solution because it would provide more light with less amperage draw. I don't have an answer but I would guess there is some led light that would fit in the same footprint

/ Yanmar HL-4201 headlights wanted #3  
FWIW - I read somewhere that the rare Yanmar headlights are also used on snowmobiles. That might be a separate supply chain to investigate.

I like the idea of replacing the Yanmar version with LED's.

/ Yanmar HL-4201 headlights wanted #4  
FWIW - I read somewhere that the rare Yanmar headlights are also used on snowmobiles.

I also think I heard they were on some Yamaha at or other brand all terrain vehicles...

/ Yanmar HL-4201 headlights wanted #5  
What tractor are they used on There are hundreds of Authorized Yanmar parts dealers around, any of whom may have them sitting on the shelf gathering dust.

/ Yanmar HL-4201 headlights wanted #7