Spruce Green Paint

/ Spruce Green Paint #1  

jmf7112001

Silver Member
Tractor
Many different models
Does anybody know where to buy this Rustoleum #7737. I've got some and its a excellant match. But I've tried Lowe's, three Walmart Super Centers, Home Depot and several local hardward stores. I would buy a case if I could find it. But it seems nobody in my area handles it any more. I've tried locating it on the net but no luck. Rustoleum web page list a dozen places near me, but nobody has it or will order it.

/ Spruce Green Paint #2  
I would try contacting Rustoleum via their website "contact us" email, or their 800 #, 1-800-323-3584 and maybe they will tell you who stocks it if you tell them you want to buy a case. They still show it as a product.

/ Spruce Green Paint #3  
I don't know what part of Alabama you live in , but I buy mine at Walmart in Alabaster, Calera, Clanton, and several Walmart stores around B'ham.
Danny
Parker Equipment Co

/ Spruce Green Paint #4  
Walmart in California carries the rattle cans. Orchard Supply in CA (owned by Sears) carries the rattle cans and quart cans too. Spruce Green is the closest match I've found.

/ Spruce Green Paint #5  
Just curious, but what are we matching, John Deere green? I've got a couple of JD implements to paint is why I'm wondering. I thought I have seen Rustoleum in the manufacturers colors. Maybe I'm thinking of the brand TSC carries.

/ Spruce Green Paint #6  
I just bought some spray rustoleum in spruce green from my Wal-Mart. My Lowe's also has it as well as the local hardware store. I can't understand why they wouldn't order it for you when there other stores carry it. I have noticed thet It only comes in Satin though.

/ Spruce Green Paint #7  
"Just curious, but what are we matching, John Deere green?"

Talking about the green on Yanmar frame, engine, trans., etc.

/ Spruce Green Paint
I'm match the orginal color of the 1700 and 2000 tractors.

/ Spruce Green Paint
Danny have you tried to buy any lately. I used to get it at Walmart, but they seem to quit Handling it. I tried Super Center at Pell City and Oxford as well as their store at Talladega. Lowes in Oxford quit handling it also.

/ Spruce Green Paint #10  
JOE,
I also was looking for this color paint for the yanmar tractors & I got it at Lowe's. They had to order it & I had to take a case of 4 qts. Just go to the paint counter an ask then to look it up in there book. I know they can get it because I just got 2 cases from them about 4 weeks ago.