New Yanmar

/ New Yanmar #1  

runningbird

Gold Member
Tractor
yanmar 1110d ,fx28d
Found a FX28d at a JD dealer. Bought it sight unseen. I was told the 3pt system did not work and it had a large hydraulic leak. But that the motor ran strong. I already have a FX28d with a loader and will keep this one loader free for my Daughter to use with her business. Anyway took about 10 seconds to fix the 3pt system. The leak will be a bit harder but fixable. Tractor runs great.

Not bad for $2500

Attachments

• Fx28d 1.jpeg
    Fx28d 1.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 658
  • fx28d 2.jpeg
    fx28d 2.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 1,076
   / New Yanmar #3  
What was wrong with the 3-point, and how did you fix it?

/ New Yanmar
at one point this tractor had a loader on it. they cut the pressure line to hook up the loader. That was UN-necessary has this model has a pressure and return hook up under the right foot rest. There is a lever under the seat that diverts flow to those hook ups. at some point they took the loader off and to make things work hooked a hose up to the 3pt system and moved the lever to divert.
I simply swapped the hose to where it belongs and moved the lever to open and all worked. I figured this was the case soon has I started it up and it was lugging, But the UFO side lift still worked.

/ New Yanmar #6  
Thank you for the explanation. A basic plumbing problem indeed that you quickly solved. Congrats and best tractoring!