Need fender part numbers for YM276D

/ Need fender part numbers for YM276D #1  

Markey

Bronze Member
Can you please check your parts manual and tell me the Yanmar part numbers for the large left and right rear fenders of the YM276D? Thank you.

/ Need fender part numbers for YM276D #2  
Two numbers on the parts list for both sides. 194275-62110-L, 194275-62111-L for left. 194275-62120-R, 194275-62121-R for right.

/ Need fender part numbers for YM276D
Just wondering if they will fit on a YM336D? I have the part numbers from the YM336D parts book, and I want to see if the same fenders were used for both models. If you can look at the YM336D parts manual, they list 2 of the part numbers mentioned above, however, looks like that was a misprint as indicated in the "notes" at the end of that parts section. A little bit confusing. I have a source for a set of used fenders, but they are from a YM276D.

/ Need fender part numbers for YM276D #4  
I don't have access to a 336 parts manual. Looking at pictures the fenders look close. The 276 has 24" tires and the 336 28" tires and you can note how the tires are closer to the fender on the 336.

fenders.jpg
I don't have access to a 336 parts manual. Looking at pictures the fenders look close. The 276 has 24" tires and the 336 28" tires and you can note how the tires are closer to the fender on the 336.

Here is photo from YM336D book. The part numbers are the same as the YM276, however, I am unsure of how to interpret the C=T/# and the D=T/#. I think that the D=T/#42716 means that part applies to serial numbers AFTER 42716 and above. What is the D=T/# mean?

/ Need fender part numbers for YM276D #6  
Wondering if the difference could be in column or floor shift??

View attachment 430624

Here is photo from YM336D book. The part numbers are the same as the YM276, however, I am unsure of how to interpret the C=T/# and the D=T/#. I think that the D=T/#42716 means that part applies to serial numbers AFTER 42716 and above. What is the D=T/# mean?

I do not know. However, the top of the page in my photo, refers to "Column Shift". At the beginning of all Yanmar parts manuals, they have a 3 page explanation of the reference letters that occur throughout the book. I was unable to figure out what the C=T/# and D=T/# mean. Maybe you will have better luck figuring out these letter/symbols after looking in your book.

/ Need fender part numbers for YM276D #8  
I give up. I did find that the -R suffix stands for red paint. There are other letters for the different colors.

/ Need fender part numbers for YM276D #9  
The explanations of A,B,C,D are at the top right of every page.

A=336 FLOOR SHIFT
B=336D FLOOR SHIFT
C=336 COLUMN SHIFT
D=336D COLUMN SHIFT

So D=T/#42716 would be design change at serial number 42716 on a 336 4wd column shift.

The front of the parts book says "N" means new part will fit old & new tractor but old part will not fit newer tractor.

Thank you Aaron at Hoye Tractor Parts for sorting this out. Now, I just have to find out the serial number of that YM276D and whether it was a column or floor shift. Winston, you were definitely on the right track. Could you please post a photo of the page in the YM276 parts book detailing the fenders just like I did above for the YM336D? That will tell me which set of fenders goes with the serial number of those YM276D fenders. Thank you.