Help identifying tractor

/ Help identifying tractor #1  

woolyAcres

Platinum Member
Tractor
Antonio Carraro TTR 4400
Can anyone help me identify the model and/or year of this tractor? With about 850 hours what's a fair price?

Thanks,
unknowYanmar.jpg

/ Help identifying tractor
Hi winston1,

Thanks for the link and comments. It's for sale nearby. I haven't see it in person, I'm trying to decide if it's worth the time to go see. Seller seems to think it's a 20HP. Any reason to think it's YM195D? If I do go look at it, what should I be looking for?

/ Help identifying tractor #4  
towards the front of the tractor on the side . see the round tag with ym XXX ? That will tell you if it's a ym 195, , etc,,, From the looks of the front tires, it is a D (4wd)

/ Help identifying tractor #5  
Hi winston1,

Thanks for the link and comments. It's for sale nearby. I haven't see it in person, I'm trying to decide if it's worth the time to go see. Seller seems to think it's a 20HP. Any reason to think it's YM195D? If I do go look at it, what should I be looking for?

It could be a YM195D. Right color. I would question the owner about the hours. That is mighty low hours for a 197? tractor. If it proves to be in good condition it could be in the $2500 to $3000 range here in East Texas. Only a good going over can really help determine more or less.

I'm pretty sure it's a D. The ad claims it's 4WD and 20HP which would most likely make it a YM195 (and more than 30 years old). Asking price is $2600. I'm looking for something larger and with an FEL, but the price is tempting ($2600) until I find something that better fits my needs/wants/budget. Would a tractor this size run a 5' brush-hog in reasonably heavy pasture (mostly grass with brush along the edges)? My guess is it would need ballast on the front for my woods brush-hog. Seller also claims it has multiple PTO speeds. Here are additional photos from the ad. What do you guys think? Save the money and wait for something more in line with my needs/wants or take what I can get when I can get it, use it, and sell or trade it in down the road?

Thanks.

@winston1 how do you like your bobcat 235? I'd love to have that machine but for $$$ reasons, I'm looking at 30 year old yanmars :)

unknownYanmar3.jpgunknownYanmar2.jpg

@kenmac-

Your yanmar 3110D with FEL looks really nice. What size loader is that?

/ Help identifying tractor #8  
that tractor won't run a 5 foot cutter. Need about 5 PTO HP for every foot of cutter

That's a 160 Koyker loader

/ Help identifying tractor #9  
here it is at work.. About all my grapple could handle

Attachments

• IMG_20150409_183438_831.jpg
    IMG_20150409_183438_831.jpg
    702.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20150409_184943_332.jpg
    IMG_20150409_184943_332.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 103
I guess I'll keep saving my pennies for the setup I really want- basically your 3110D with FEL or winston's ct235. I've been eying Fredrick's Imports and the mid-sized 4WD with loader. I'd really like lift capacity of the Koyker 160. Have you found it to be true to spec (~1500lbs 19" forward of the pins)? How does the tractor handle that? Is yours from Fredricks?